Remap the way assassinations are executed.

I was thinking of how the assassination animation sometimes interrupts the game flow when your not planning on assassinating the enemy player. Instead of the requirements of just having to hit them player from the back by tapping the melee button. It should be modified to having to press and hold the melee button to execute an assassination. It was a thought I was pondering while watching my cousins play.

Thanks
See you guys on the battlefield.

I don’t know about you, but I have to hold down the melee button to do an assassin otherwise when I just tap it, it always is a beat down.

Yup. It is supposed to already be hold to assassinate.

It’s been on-and-off for me. Sometimes in the heat of a battle, I’ll be behind someone and just tap, but I’m somehow performing an assasination. Then other times, I’m not. It might just be buggy.

trust me, you THINK you don’t hold the button for too long, but really you are.

Pretty sure it’s just bugging out. I’ve had one time where it went through the animation even though I only tapped, but that was just one time. The rest were beatdowns.

I always have to hold it…

> It’s been on-and-off for me. Sometimes in the heat of a battle, I’ll be behind someone and just tap, but I’m somehow performing an assasination. Then other times, I’m not. It might just be buggy.

I would just chalk that up to lag.