Remake Sword Base

Edited by Moderator - Please do not intentionally troll with flamebait threads.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Sword Base was the greatest Halo map ever created and I don’t know why they haven’t remade it yet.

Is this a troll?

Not the best but it was a good map yeah, Liked it if they remade it

Please, tell me you’re joking

And this guys a marine bronze on the forum?..

I think many people liked Sword Base.

This some kind of sick joke?

I hope your trolling…

> Please, tell me you’re joking

Why is it so bad than?

> I think many people liked Sword Base.

I thought it was absolutely horrid. It wouldn’t work with any of the other Halos either.

If sword base appears as a surprise DLC, i will laugh hysterically.

OP must have started playing at Reach.

lol grav lift and infection camping, also armor lock/hardlight shield, jetpack and every other broken thing that made sword base a pain in the Yoink to play

No just no

EDIT: nvm.

That map showcased why certain AA’s were broken beyond belief. Jetpack made any type of tactical map movement pointless. Camo + sword or shotty promoted camping at the top of the lift. AL added to the camp fest in the top corner of the lift. That map generally devolved into a camp, nade AL and camo fest around the lift, stairs and hallway of a very small portion of that map.

> EDIT: nvm.

It wasn’t even in Firefight. It was, however, part of a campaign level and, of course, a MP map.

10/10

> > EDIT: nvm.
>
> It wasn’t even in Firefight. It was, however, part of a campaign level and, of course, a MP map.

My mistake. I’m thinking of the map based off the campaign where you could farm laser designator kills.

What made it a bad map you ask??? Yellow lift camping with sword or shotgun.