Remake Halo 2 not Halo CE

I think it would be 100x better if instead of them remaking halo ce (if they do) they should remake Halo 2 it would be so much better!

What do you guys think

Halo CE limited edition should come with a code for an arcade halo 2

Would be much appreciated.

In my opinion nothing can compare to the storyline of the first Halo. It was absolutely amazing and fun. Halo 2 doesn’t need to be remade at this point. And if the rumors are true, I’m sure people wouldn’t like it being remade in Reach’s engine.

Mind blowing, but what if they remade them both and made it a single release?

Anything would be awesome.

> Anything would be awesome.

to be honest

If they remake one of them. They should remake both of them.

I dont like the word remake. I think the best thing to do with Halo 2 is PORT it, just a simple port. I dont care for new graphics tbh just port it to the 360 in all its glory.

> Mind blowing, but what if they remade them both and made it a single release?

That would be awesome but would it all fit in a single disc?

I would even be happy if they just made it available in the arcade so you can play multiplayer in it. But i would love to see it made with the new Reach engine i love all the new effects they have added in reach which is prob the only thing i like about reach lol

I’ll take both campaigns remade.

Really I don’t like the idea of remaking one of the Halos, especially if that’s what 343 is going to start with! They should start with their own game! Show us what their all about!

I’m still not sure why people want a remake so bad. I would take a Halo 1 remake, but I’m certainly not going to ask for it. I’d rather have a new game.

If you want the old games… play the old games.

> I’m still not sure why people want a remake so bad. I would take a Halo 1 remake, but I’m certainly not going to ask for it. I’d rather have a new game.
>
> If you want the old games… play the old games.

agreed, it’s not like you can’t buy it right now

I would much rather prefer the CE remake, but that’s my opinion.

Who said anything is getting remade? Those were all rumors.

> Who said anything is getting remade? Those were all rumors.

Yeah but we can hope.

Id have to say im happy with the speculation thats going around now.
(Reach graphic and phsic styled, Halo: CE. With co-op campaign and MP)

As far as a halo 2 remake, maybe when its in more demand. Most likely after the first remake. Than i’ll be looking forward to it.

Im not up for remakes, Id rather find an expansion to the universe of HALO, especially considering the efforts would probably negate a new chapter to the universe. While I wouldnt care for a remake of Star Wars, but I am glad its not only available on VHS (or worse, Beta).

My vote is making them available as current working titles for the 360.

> I’ll take both campaigns remade.

This everyday and twice on Sunday lol.