[Remade topic]Halo it's not becoming cod

Well i already done this topic before but it was since…i think one month after Halo 4 and Anniversary were announced.

Now,to stop complainings about how there’s an annual Halo game,let’s see.

Halo.-2001

Halo 2.-2004

Halo 3.-2007

Wars.-2009

ODST.-2009

Reach.-2010

Anniversary.-2011

Halo 4.-2012

So,there’s one every year since ODST.

Now,did ODST had Competitive multiplayer?

No.

Reach Did?

Yes,but it came 3 years afther Halo 3

Anniversary does?

No.

Halo 4?

Well,obviously yes,but it cames 2 years after Reach.

The difference between Halo and COD,is that there’s a full game every year,and in Halo case,those are expansions,that are side stories,in other words,it’s all up to you to buy 'em.

So,they are not replacing tha last game,they’re complementing the original story.

/Endcomplain

You forgot there is still gladly NO IRON SIGHTS.

> You forgot there is still gladly NO IRON SIGHTS.

LOL.

Well it would be interesting to se a Halo game(but not a main one,maybe…ODST…2?) with iron sights.

> > You forgot there is still gladly NO IRON SIGHTS.
>
> LOL.
>
> Well it would be interesting to se a Halo game(but not a main one,maybe…ODST…2?) with iron sights.

Why would you need iron sights, all military personnel, including marines, ODSTs and Spartans have visors that “aim” for them. However Halo is nothing like CoD because no killstreaks, shields, and there’s only one of every kind of weapon, and the fact the multiplayer is not the main feature of the game. Not that there’s anything wrong with multiplayer, but I like my games to have a really good story.

> > > You forgot there is still gladly NO IRON SIGHTS.
> >
> > LOL.
> >
> > Well it would be interesting to se a Halo game(but not a main one,maybe…ODST…2?) with iron sights.
>
> Why would you need iron sights, all military personnel, including marines, ODSTs and Spartans have visors that “aim” for them. However Halo is nothing like CoD because no killstreaks, shields, and there’s only one of every kind of weapon, and the fact the multiplayer is not the main feature of the game. Not that there’s anything wrong with multiplayer, but I like my games to have a really good story.

I just said it would be interesting,and it wouldn’t turn Halo into COD

It was never becoming COD. Halo is actually good.