Reloading is OP

Is the reload to OP? I feel like everybody should just run out of bullets with one clip, and then have to punch their way around the map. You know, the truest way to play Halo.

Lolz

I know this is a joke post, but there was a mode in some game called one-in-the-chamber or something, where everybody started with enough pistol ammo for one perfect kill, and basically had to melee kill for more if they missed or wanted to save it.

and frankly, Halo 5 could use more ‘stupid fun’ modes to go along with the classic standbys like Slayer and CTF, and terrible -Yoink- like SWAT and Breakout.

Heres a great idea! Mail me your xbox and copy of halo. Then jump of a bridge. Crying does nothing here but dehydrate you.

> 2533275006811498;4:
> Heres a great idea! Mail me your xbox and copy of halo. Then jump of a bridge. Crying does nothing here but dehydrate you.

I hope that’s sarcasm or something, because I think the joke really did just go over your head kek.

I play this way anyway, who reloads when I have Spartan fists lol.

No, i got the joke. It was ment more for the people who would agree with OP.

Honestly controllers are OP. I mean, all you have to do is press buttons and you get kills. 343 should ban controllers.

Reloading is OP.
You put some little box in your gun and it magically has more ammo?

Magic doesn’t belong in Halo, remove it, or nerf it.

> 2533275006811498;7:
> No, i got the joke. It was ment more for the people who would agree with OP.

Here, here. The “X is too OP” line of thinking gets thrown about too much.

Careful this thread might be a little to OP. Might get locked until it’s balanced. :slight_smile:

> 2533275006811498;7:
> No, i got the joke. It was ment more for the people who would agree with OP.

Then you didn’t get the joke.

> 2533274809541057;12:
> > 2533275006811498;7:
> > No, i got the joke. It was ment more for the people who would agree with OP.
>
>
> Then you didn’t get the joke.

He did. I believe Sweep is a natural born hater.