reloading in 3rd person?

In halo 3 we didn’t actually remove a clip and replace it with a new one we only waved our hands about. my question is will we in halo 4?Any keen eyes seen this in any gameplay videos? or can a 343 confirm the presence or absence of this ascetically pleasing but in no way necessary little feature?

Know what you mean but it doesn’t seem necessary. The small visual que is all thats needed to tip you off.

> Know what you mean but it doesn’t seem necessary. The small visual que is all thats needed to tip you off.

Yes but it’s all those little things adding up that really make you go Woooow… when you see it! :smiley:
Seeing as gears 2 had it I figured it wouldn’t be to hard for halo to have it as well but no biggie.

> In halo 3 we didn’t actually remove a clip and replace it with a new one we only waved our hands about. my question is will we in halo 4?Any keen eyes seen this in any gameplay videos? or can a 343 confirm the presence or absence of this ascetically pleasing but in no way necessary little feature?

It’s bad enough your spartan is -Yoink- fascinated by your weapon every time you pull it out in Reach, now you people want a third person perspective EVERY TIME YOU RELOAD? Real players reload constantly after almost every firefight or in a safe zone, I don’t think I’ll be wanted to see my ugly -Yoink- spartan in third person every time, That’s like saying when you -Yoink- you HAVE to facetime with someone so they can watch you -Yoink-.

Screenshots.

> I don’t think I’ll be wanted to see my ugly -Yoink!- spartan in third person every time

Well, someone didn’t read the topic.

> > In halo 3 we didn’t actually remove a clip and replace it with a new one we only waved our hands about. my question is will we in halo 4?Any keen eyes seen this in any gameplay videos? or can a 343 confirm the presence or absence of this ascetically pleasing but in no way necessary little feature?
>
> It’s bad enough your spartan is Yoink! fascinated by your weapon every time you pull it out in Reach, now you people want a third person perspective EVERY TIME YOU RELOAD? Real players reload constantly after almost every firefight or in a safe zone, I don’t think I’ll be wanted to see my ugly -Yoink!- spartan in third person every time, That’s like saying when you Yoink! you HAVE to facetime with someone so they can watch you Yoink!.

He’s saying that he wants to be able to visually detect other people’s reload animations, not switch his camera to third person every time he himself reloads.

> > In halo 3 we didn’t actually remove a clip and replace it with a new one we only waved our hands about. my question is will we in halo 4?Any keen eyes seen this in any gameplay videos? or can a 343 confirm the presence or absence of this ascetically pleasing but in no way necessary little feature?
>
> It’s bad enough your spartan is Yoink! fascinated by your weapon every time you pull it out in Reach, now you people want a third person perspective EVERY TIME YOU RELOAD? Real players reload constantly after almost every firefight or in a safe zone, I don’t think I’ll be wanted to see my ugly -Yoink!- spartan in third person every time, That’s like saying when you Yoink! you HAVE to facetime with someone so they can watch you Yoink!.

you mad bro? calm down bro! It’s cool bro.

What I meant and thought would be quite clear was that when you saw someone else reload they would remove the mag from their gun and replace it with a new one not just reach up and press the magic bullet refill button on the bottom of the clip.
also there is no need for that many yoinks, it’s just an awesome game calm down.