Relevant Details in Halo 4

Having just replayed Halo 4, I re-noticed some details that may have relevance in the coming weeks. In no particular order:

• The Didact talking to Chief without Cortana being able to hear him, - Cortana’s screen effect appearing alongside whispers and reassuring messages even when she isn’t in our helmet at the end of Midnight - The Librarian’s "thousand years of planning"Any thoughts? We may be getting answers soon enough…
  1. After 10 million years, the Forerunners probably have the technology to do this. Unless there is actually an explanation.
  2. I actually never noticed this, but it sounds interesting.
  3. The Librarian implanted a Geas into humanity, and it lead to John. Effectively she “planned” John.
  1. He’s using some sort of telepathy that the forerunners developed. Because he’s talking to chief inside his mind Cortana can’t hear it
  1. This has to do with Chiefs ‘‘evolution’’ that he got from the Librarian. It probably does more than just making him immune to the composer.
  2. Good question. Maybe she contacted Chief from The Domain at that point?
  3. The Librarian implanted Geas into humanity that lead to the Master Chief. Kind of making Chief the Librarians warrior. Also explains his "luck’’ that has been constantly mentioned by Cortana in the original trilogy
  1. Did you read Halo: Cryptum? (SPOILER)
    Bornstellar became a “copy” of the Didact, even with his own records. The Didact could communicate with him.
    I mean, the Librarian could have done the same to the Chief
  2. In Halo 3 you can see Cortana showing up sometimes, IAs have a special connection with Spartans.
  3. Now is when you understand that the Master Chief is not a simple human, he is something more. If you’ve seen HaloFollower theory of that…but no one really knows about it.

> 2533274894930311;3:
> 1. He’s using some sort of telepathy that the forerunners developed. Because he’s talking to chief inside his mind Cortana can’t hear it

technically when Cortana is on chiefs helmet she is in his mind. You would know this if you read halo first strike

I know about Geases and all that, guys.
I’m just wondering how this stuff will be expanded upon/relevant in Halo 5. The first point is odd, as Cortana is literally in his head at the time, the second also odd, given the H3 Cortana moments were products of the Gravemind’s use of Neural Physics as far as I know, and the third, though clearly referential to the Librarian’s set path for Humanity, is unclear as to exactly what it’s referring to.

> 2533274932540799;7:
> I know about Geases and all that, guys.
> I’m just wondering how this stuff will be expanded upon/relevant in Halo 5. The first point is odd, as Cortana is literally in his head at the time, the second also odd, given the H3 Cortana moments were products of the Gravemind’s use of Neural Physics as far as I know, and the third, though clearly referential to the Librarian’s set path for Humanity, is unclear as to exactly what it’s referring to.

The Reclamation.

I think the didact is talking to the chief through the domain, which chief can subconsciously tap after being evolved by the librarian. It would make sense as Cortana cant hear the didact as she cant acsess the domain and also chief seing the ghost of Cortana in halo 5 who is trapped in the domain.

TL;DR I believe The domain has returned in some form and chief can access is to some degree.

> 2533274885566464;5:
> 1. Did you read Halo: Cryptum? (SPOILER)
> Bornstellar became a “copy” of the Didact, even with his own records. The Didact could communicate with him.
> I mean, the Librarian could have done the same to the Chief
> 2. In Halo 3 you can see Cortana showing up sometimes, IAs have a special connection with Spartans.
> 3. Now is when you understand that the Master Chief is not a simple human, he is something more. If you’ve seen HaloFollower theory of that…but no one really knows about it.

I don’t think cross species Geas’s have ever been shown to exist and what happened between the Ur didact and bornstellar was something that can only take place between two forerunners and took ages IRRC. Not something that happens in 5 mins in a blue light.

> 2533274968894951;8:
> > 2533274932540799;7:
> > I know about Geases and all that, guys.
> > I’m just wondering how this stuff will be expanded upon/relevant in Halo 5. The first point is odd, as Cortana is literally in his head at the time, the second also odd, given the H3 Cortana moments were products of the Gravemind’s use of Neural Physics as far as I know, and the third, though clearly referential to the Librarian’s set path for Humanity, is unclear as to exactly what it’s referring to.
>
>
> The Reclamation.

Well, given her initial plan was for her husband to reflect and meditate during his time in the prison, realise the error of his ways and then help humanity, why would she need a murder-bot?