Releasing The Score For Halo 5?

Should 343i release the sheet music for the Halo 5 soundtrack for people to learn?

Personally, I think this would be great for orchestras or young musicians learning an instrument.
As I learn the piano, I think it would work well as lots of the pieces have a piano section in them or can be translated to it.

Please leave your ideas below and whether you play an instrument or not :slight_smile:

I play piano and I would love to have official sheet music for Blue Team.

What a refreshing post! : )

Didn’t they do this with H3?

> 2533275033675602;1:
> Should 343i release the sheet music for the Halo 5 soundtrack for people to learn?
>
> Personally, I think this would be great for orchestras or young musicians learning an instrument.
> As I learn the piano, I think it would work well as lots of the pieces have a piano section in them or can be translated to it.
>
> Please leave your ideas below and whether you play an instrument or not :slight_smile:

There is one on covenant prayers only but that is for the chorus only.

If you want an unofficial source, look up HurryingCandy. Scores loads of Halo tracks outs, really well done :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;6:
> If you want an unofficial source, look up HurryingCandy. Scores loads of Halo tracks outs, really well done :slight_smile:

Thanks! It is really awesome! :smiley: