Release more ranks for Reach!

It would take like 5 minutes to write the code and 4 hours to deploy it to reach owners.

Halotracker has about 15 extra ranks after inheritor, and the top one is Transsentient at 55M credits.

Do it for me 343.

Inheritor: 20M
Erde-tyrene: 22.5M
Monitor: 25M
Ancilla: 27.5M
Manipular: 30M
Builder: 32.5M
Warrior Servant: 35M
Promethian: 37.5M
Didact: 40M
Life worker: 42.5M
Librarian: 45M
Halo: 47.5M
Precursor: 50M
Transsentient: 55M

(images here http://legacy.halotracker.com/Reach/Stats/CreditsOverTime.aspx?Gamertag=jordanzhninja&FullPage=true)

As cool as that would be, that’s never going to happen, man. They can’t even get our MCC during right, let alone improving a 4 year old game.

I’d rather have some more ranks for H4 than reach. It does already take like forever to reach inheritor when playing only MM. I’m stuck at eclipse.

that… would be interesting

Pfft, the last time 343 touched Reach was to deactivate the population counter when MCC launched. They did it also when Halo 4 launched, and before that not really a damn thing other than taking away the DLC playlist when it’s sorely needed for those few that have the DLC. Reach is 110% done with, the next time we ever see anything done to this game is either when Microsoft removes it from server access, or it gets ported to a new console in a few years.

> 2533274820441404;3:
> I’d rather have some more ranks for H4 than reach. It does already take like forever to reach inheritor when playing only MM. I’m stuck at eclipse.

I’m about 800k from Ancilla (26.7M credits)

Cool idea, but not gonna happen.

I don’t think that there would be any more ranks in halo reach sadly. :frowning:

Well 343i made Reach worse since them updating it so I’d hope before they release any ranks they take their sup-par forge maps that most people skip out of the MP cycle and remove the Zombie Ghosts gametype out of circulation.

> 2533274878979802;9:
> Well 343i made Reach worse since them updating it so I’d hope before they release any ranks they take their sup-par forge maps that most people skip out of the MP cycle and remove the Zombie Ghosts gametype out of circulation.

Remove Zombie Ghosts? Why? I’ve had a killastrophe in ZG. Almost a Killionaire but I got swarmed.

It’s a great idea though.