Release More Playlists Already!!!

Please 343 stop holding everything back like were waiting in anticipation!!! Release all the playlists so we can actually have fun and get into the game more already. We d like to have fun infection lists or action sack or btb please… Something fun instead of every game being super competitive!! The more playlists you hold back the faster your gonna lose your halo fans!!

> 2533274890743949;1:
> Please 343 stop holding everything back like were waiting in anticipation!!! Release all the playlists so we can actually have fun and get into the game more already. We d like to have fun infection lists or action sack or btb please… Something fun instead of every game being super competitive!! The more playlists you hold back the faster your gonna lose your halo fans!!

The game was recently released.

They are adding BTB very soon. I imagine many other playlists will be available in the future. You just got to be patient. One thing that is needed in this Halo community…

> 2535472302558740;2:
> > 2533274890743949;1:
> > Please 343 stop holding everything back like were waiting in anticipation!!! Release all the playlists so we can actually have fun and get into the game more already. We d like to have fun infection lists or action sack or btb please… Something fun instead of every game being super competitive!! The more playlists you hold back the faster your gonna lose your halo fans!!
>
>
> The game was recently released.
>
> They are adding BTB very soon. I imagine many other playlists will be available in the future. You just got to be patient. One thing that is needed in this Halo community…

Also some common sense.

> 2533274961172963;3:
> > 2535472302558740;2:
> > > 2533274890743949;1:
> > > Please 343 stop holding everything back like were waiting in anticipation!!! Release all the playlists so we can actually have fun and get into the game more already. We d like to have fun infection lists or action sack or btb please… Something fun instead of every game being super competitive!! The more playlists you hold back the faster your gonna lose your halo fans!!
> >
> >
> > The game was recently released.
> >
> > They are adding BTB very soon. I imagine many other playlists will be available in the future. You just got to be patient. One thing that is needed in this Halo community…
>
>
> Also some common sense.

I have lots of common sense thanks but I also get dam bored after 3 weeks of the same old boring playlists and maps… I didn’t pay 120 dollars to be super duper patient…

My common sense remark wasn’t directed towards to you, sorry about that. I was referring to the very angry side of the community.