Release date?

when is going to come I want pre order

You haven’t even seen gameplay!

There needs to be a news paper for these sorts of situations.

Hope for 2019, prepare for 2020.

> 2533274819030629;3:
> Hope for 2019, prepare for 2020.

Almost certainly will be a beta in 2019, if not the full game. 2020 is a bit long from announcement without anyone in the public playing the thing.

> 2533274795938680;4:
> > 2533274819030629;3:
> > Hope for 2019, prepare for 2020.
>
> Almost certainly will be a beta in 2019, if not the full game. 2020 is a bit long from announcement without anyone in the public playing the thing.

Yeah, it appears that they’ll be doing one at some point. Hopefully a beta this year and the full game next year, but most likely the other way.

The beta will come in autumn 2019, the game earliest 2019 December holidays. The beta will arrive about 3 months after a game play trailer, wich will be shown 2019 E3.

probably holiday 2019

I don’t know how the production schedules for games like this run…
But wouldn’t it make sense that during these past three years of making the new engine, that they could have completely wrapped up the script, recorded all of the motion capture scenes and voice acting stuff as well?
Isn’t it possible (remotely, maybe?) that they could be a lot closer to completion than this tiny tidbit trailer implies?

Maybe (I might be reaching here) this silence about the game is a new more understated style of marketing? H4 had quite a bit of marketing of course, Halo was back after all! H5 had TONS of marketing to build the hype train up to murderous Thomas the tank engine level, which flopped after the general fan backlash.

Imagine if there was a sudden release date drop of like early 2019 (Hell, even Christmas 2018) after this silence and the sentiment around why they are so silent building up a whole different level and kind of hype.

Okay, I’m probably reaching ALOT there… But follow the train of thought and there could be a tiny bit of merit to it.

> 2533274851997977;8:
> I don’t know how the production schedules for games like this run…
> But wouldn’t it make sense that during these past three years of making the new engine, that they could have completely wrapped up the script, recorded all of the motion capture scenes and voice acting stuff as well?
> Isn’t it possible (remotely, maybe?) that they could be a lot closer to completion than this tiny tidbit trailer implies?
>
> Maybe (I might be reaching here) this silence about the game is a new more understated style of marketing? H4 had quite a bit of marketing of course, Halo was back after all! H5 had TONS of marketing to build the hype train up to murderous Thomas the tank engine level, which flopped after the general fan backlash.
>
> Imagine if there was a sudden release date drop of like early 2019 (Hell, even Christmas 2018) after this silence and the sentiment around why they are so silent building up a whole different level and kind of hype.
>
> Okay, I’m probably reaching ALOT there… But follow the train of thought and there could be a tiny bit of merit to it.

probably holiday 2019

[deleted]