release date?

any news or updates?

Latest is Holiday 2021. That could mean November or December of this year. Nothing further has been announced.

Current thinking is that we will get the date announced at gamescom here in just a couple days. If not then, then I have no idea.

Hopefully some time next year

> 2533274800739735;4:
> Hopefully some time next year

No

Check out the Xbox Gamescom livestream this tuesday, hopefully they will announce it there.

Here is my expectation…Halo’s Official 20th Birthday is November 15th. That is a Monday. That being said, the game industry historically releases games on Tuesdays. My money is on November 16th, 2021. The week before Black Friday and the official start of the 2021 Holiday Season.

It’s most likely arriving on November 15th, 2021 which is Halo CE’s 20th Anniversary, it makes the most sense.

I could be wrong but I don’t see how they will be able to release in November. It’s almost september and we have only had 1 flight for bot slayer. Even if we have a pvp flight in september that’s still a prerty short window for them to iron bugs and problems out before shipping the game out.

No official date yet

My final prediction is November 16 as well. The day after CEs birthday and no other big fps game is releasing that week