Relax on the user ban bullcrap

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

On the one hand, I get your frustration with the disconnects and server crashes. I also get that sometimes you get kicked/D/Ced for legitimate reasons, and the current client does not offer a reconnect feature. Those are all legitimate grievances.

However, if you’re playing Ranked and having to disconnect due to “real life” stuff, then I hate to say it, but that might be more of a personal executive dysfunction. If you can’t commit a solid 15min block to a Ranked match uninterrupted, then don’t queue for Ranked. Heck, if you can’t commit that time to any match, do your team a favor and simply don’t queue until you can.

As someone all too frequently on the other side of the random user-quit in-game, we don’t get any context on why you left, but we suffer as a result. It’s inconsiderate and rude for you to queue knowing you cannot give us your undivided and uninterrupted attention for a 15min block of time, especially when you know it will put us at a disadvantage since you cannot rejoin.

So while 90% of your grievances are legit, that last one - having to quit due to real life - isn’t so much. Yes, RL happens, but if it’s happening so much as to make you come here and complain about the bans, then I think you need to get a better handle on RL before you queue for ranked again.

8 Likes

So don’t que for ranked matches if I have to leave the odd time? -Yoink!- kid. We all don’t live at home or work minimum jobs that require no effort off the clock.

1 Like

I really really really hope she has hidden her address

I can tell why you get banned and it’s not because your game just crashes all the time.

7 Likes

The quit ban was introduced by Bungie with the launch of Halo: Reach.
You are a full blown psychopath btw.

1 Like

2 Likes

I pretty sure most people live at home. If you don’t have a home to live in you should really put the controller down and get a job.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

whats going on here?

i got banned because my game keeps crashing i have no idea why all my drivers everything is up to date 1 rank away from diamond to ffs i hope ill get unbanned because this rlly isnt my fault right ?

wow. a petty, reprehensible person. you must be a coward in everything. especially in life. pathetic