Relax guys more original maps will come

i see people upset that big team battle release next week with 4 forged maps that are remakes of headlong, longbow, standoff and Valhalla. Well that’s just the start I bet. They need maps to release with big team battle and I’m sure they are not done making there own original maps otherwise they would have shipped with the game. Im sure we will see original not forged maps come out either December or January. They just need some maps to launch along side big team so why not forged maps. Plus if you watch sprint season 3 episode 4 they show a concept art of the rig remix map they are making and it looks awesome. It looks completely different than the rig and has a big lava waterfall threw the middle it looks great. So stop worrying about forge maps cause it’s clear they are still making arena and big team original maps but they are not completed yet. After all it’s only 2 weeks after launch.

My thoughts exactly. But more original sooner the better.

no they wont… they have pretty much said that they will all be forge at this point for BTB

i have seen this BS from enough developers over the course of my (nearly 30) year life to know to expect the worst in this kind of scenario.

this isn’t doom-saying or anything… its fact from experience…

its the 3rd major lie. more than half the maps are forge, which is a free feature of the halo series, when they claimed that the Req system was being added to pay for the dlc Development. they claimed that this game would have the most launch maps and DLC maps but i know that again less than half actually required a development cycle so they are just blowing air out their -Yoink-.

100% a joke at this point… i knew there was a reason i left the series with halo reach… i knew Microsofts little bungie replacement would just plunge the seires down the same BS as EA. i am -Yoinking!- sick of the dishonesty in the games industry…

*As £10 DLC each

And what if you wrong and in December or January they release like 3 new original big team battle maps. What would you say then?

> 2732317809657592;3:
> no they wont… they have pretty much said that they will all be forge at this point for BTB
>
> i have seen this BS from enough developers over the course of my (nearly 30) year life to know to expect the worst in this kind of scenario.
>
> this isn’t doom-saying or anything… its fact from experience…
>
> its the 3rd major lie. more than half the maps are forge, which is a free feature of the halo series, when they claimed that the Req system was being added to pay for the dlc Development. they claimed that this game would have the most launch maps and DLC maps but i know that again less than half actually required a development cycle so they are just blowing air out their -Yoink-.
>
> 100% a joke at this point… i knew there was a reason i left the series with halo reach.. i knew Microsofts little bungie replacement would just plunge the seires down the same BS as EA. i am -Yoinking!- sick of the dishonesty in the games industry…

And yet you are still here after Halo4 and now H5?

I hate the Req system but yeah if you left with Reach why come to this forums stay on the Reach forums.

> 2533274796869056;6:
> > 2732317809657592;3:
> > no they wont… they have pretty much said that they will all be forge at this point for BTB
> >
> > i have seen this BS from enough developers over the course of my (nearly 30) year life to know to expect the worst in this kind of scenario.
> >
> > this isn’t doom-saying or anything… its fact from experience…
> >
> > its the 3rd major lie. more than half the maps are forge, which is a free feature of the halo series, when they claimed that the Req system was being added to pay for the dlc Development. they claimed that this game would have the most launch maps and DLC maps but i know that again less than half actually required a development cycle so they are just blowing air out their -Yoink-.
> >
> > 100% a joke at this point… i knew there was a reason i left the series with halo reach.. i knew Microsofts little bungie replacement would just plunge the seires down the same BS as EA. i am -Yoinking!- sick of the dishonesty in the games industry…
>
>
> And yet you are still here after Halo4 and now H5?
>
> I hate the Req system but yeah if you left with Reach why come to this forums stay on the Reach forums.

i didnt play halo 4 untill i ended up choosing to get a Xbone less than a month ago… i got the MCC to have the origonal games and of course i played through the 4th with that…

i figured since i was now committed to Xbox i would pick this one up to see if its going to be worth it on the multiplayer side… im sorry to say its not… halo no longer stands alone as a FPS on console and its far from the best these days…

Why doesn’t someone ask josh holmes on Twitter about this. I don’t have Twitter so someone should keep hounding until we get a answer then about how these forge and original maps work.