Relax everyone...

The next TU will have weapon balancing.

Cool. When we getting a Custom Game TU?

:O! If they nerf the Designated Everything Rifle, I can put up with every other flaw for a very long time.

Interesting…

Nice, but now it’s a question of when that’s coming. I got really tired of people constantly saying “343, y u no fix anything” even as the TU got closer and they had detailed the things they were changing. If not for the sake of Halo 4, I hope 343 gets this one done quick to shut some people up.

The first TU should have had a local only search option.

> Nice, but now it’s a question of when that’s coming. I got really tired of people constantly saying “343, y u no fix anything” even as the TU got closer and they had detailed the things they were changing. If not for the sake of Halo 4, I hope 343 gets this one done quick to shut some people up.

Once the TU is out, people are going to complain about the fixes that had been done.

#neverendingstory

I’m sorry but I’m getting tired of waiting and waiting more. I understand that there is no “Fix bug” or “Balance all” button. But there is a limited to the patience one can have, 343i is seriously testing it.

I fear that even the next TU won’t have much impact on population, as the majority has already found shelter with other games.

> Once the TU is out, people are going to complain about the fixes that had been done.
>
> #neverendingstory

Before people can complain, there are people complaying about people who aren’t complaining.

-Yoink- Off With the hash Tags, this is not twitter people.

You people rely on TU’s to much!

It is not going to change the game mechanics or anything including the core gameplay of the game.

Too bad it will be after I spent more than 160 hours online, while being killed more than 3000 times with this annoying thing called DMR. That is twice as much as AR/BR which are suppose to be as popular weapons, so please, all you “it’s not overpowered, you suck” DMR-lovers, go and use Carbine or Light Rifle next couple of days.

I don’t know why they nerfed Boltshot first, since DMR is game breaker. I really want to enjoy the game, trying new stuff etc., but after 10th death in a row I’m forced to use it as well.

Hopefully it has vehicle balancing too. I want to hop in my Hog and not die from stickies and DMRs the instant I drive away.

And the Boltshot needs another nerf. It’s still annoying. It needs a charge time nerf. The range was just an annoyance, but not the real problem. The real problem is being able to wip it out in mid combat and get a free kill on anyone rushing you.

The Boltshot doesn’t need nerfed. It is exactly the weapon the competitive community wants, a skillful mauler.

It needs removed from loadouts and put on the map instead.

Nerfing it “fixes” it for loadouts, but also harms it in competitive settings.

Just lower the aim assist, bullet magnetism, RoF of the DMR and buff the Carbine to a 7-hit kill.

BAM! Issue solved, let’s play some Halo 4!

> The first TU should have had a local only search option.

May not be a possibility. I’m not a coding expert so I don’t know.

So what comes out first, Halo 5 or the TU?

> The next TU will have weapon balancing.

A little too late.

Make it both equal - DMR 6 shot kill and the BR 6 shot kill at both rifles the same RoF. =)

they should have been balanced on launch…

> Too bad it will be after I spent more than 160 hours online, while being killed more than 3000 times with this annoying thing called DMR. That is twice as much as AR/BR which are suppose to be as popular weapons, so please, all you “it’s not overpowered, you suck” DMR-lovers, go and use Carbine or Light Rifle next couple of days.
>
> I don’t know why they nerfed Boltshot first, since DMR is game breaker. I really want to enjoy the game, trying new stuff etc., but after 10th death in a row I’m forced to use it as well.

I have no idea why YOURE saying the DMR is a game breaker. Sure you have 3000 deaths by it but do you want to know why? Because its the most popular gun… If everybody used the BR instead then everybody would be pissed that it is a game breaker too so shush! I personally use the BR and Carbine way more then the DMR because they have their own specific uses. Oh and the light rifle. I dont think it needs to be nerfed i see no problem with it. With a light rifle its 4 shot kill from even long range i kick butt when people try to match me with the DMR so i do not see your problem

> Too bad it will be after I spent more than 160 hours online, while being killed more than 3000 times with this annoying thing called DMR. That is twice as much as AR/BR which are suppose to be as popular weapons, so please, all you “it’s not overpowered, you suck” DMR-lovers, go and use Carbine or Light Rifle next couple of days.
>
> I don’t know why they nerfed Boltshot first, since DMR is game breaker. I really want to enjoy the game, trying new stuff etc., but after 10th death in a row I’m forced to use it as well.

I have no idea why YOURE saying the DMR is a game breaker. Sure you have 3000 deaths by it but do you want to know why? Because its the most popular gun… If everybody used the BR instead then everybody would be pissed that it is a game breaker too so shush! I personally use the BR and Carbine way more then the DMR because they have their own specific uses. Oh and the light rifle. I dont think it needs to be nerfed i see no problem with it. With a light rifle its 4 shot kill from even long range i kick butt when people try to match me with the DMR so i do not see your problem