Relatively New Map Poll.

I’m personally pumped for The Rig and Fathom because of all the Shotgun acrobatics.

Probably between Rig and Coliseum.

Fathom seems kind of meh to me and I haven’t seen enough of Plaza to judge.

I like the look of the Rig, although I like Timmy’s map too.

> 2533274819302824;2:
> Probably between Rig and Coliseum.
>
> Fathom seems kind of meh to me and I haven’t seen enough of Plaza to judge.

I’m not really a fan of E-sports so Coliseum doesn’t do it for me, and Plaza we have seen the least of, so yeah it’s just kinda there.

> 2533274836465274;3:
> I like the look of the Rig, although I like Timmy’s map too.

#TimmyforPresident

They all look really good, but I think Fathom will be the most fun to play on, with The Rig coming in close second.

I actually really like the look of Coliseum.

I really like the Rig and Fathom.

R.I.P Coliseum.

Rig and Fathom. I think I will enjoy the verticality in both maps. I like how there is an outside ledge to run on in the Rig. For a human map, it’s style is different from the other human maps

Fathom has some nifty jumps. I like that it’s below the sea. Isn’t there a spot where you can actually slide under something?

> 2533274821174589;10:
> Rig and Fathom. I think I will enjoy the verticality in both maps. I like how there is an outside ledge to run on in the Rig. For a human map, it’s style is different from the other human maps
>
> Fathom has some nifty jumps. I like that it’s below the sea. Isn’t there a spot where you can actually slide under something?

I believe there is at least one or two. I saw someone slide under it during the games con trailer.

From what little i saw of Plasa, it looks unique from the other maps and Im interested to see all of it!

Plaza and Fathom are the two I’m most interested in seeing more of. I love the underwater setting of the latter.

The Rig and Plaza, largely because they’re conceptually different to the other maps’ structures and, especially, their colour schemes by the looks we’ve got of them.

By the way, it’s ‘piques’ your interest, not ‘peaks’.

I like the Rig. I haven’t seen enough of Plaza yet, and I don’t really have an opinion on Fathom. I’m also kind of getting tired of small “super mlg e-sports 360 no scope symmetrical arena pro” maps like Coliseum.