Rejoin ranked matches

How can you have a ranked mode where if you get disconnected you cant rejoin? 3 vs 4 in this game is impossible and i keep having teammates disconnect at the start of the match

28 Likes

More ppl gotta start talking about this. If they can’t fix the crashing problem soon just add rejoin. It should be a feature regardless.

16 Likes

This is definitely needed

3 Likes

Agreed, if crashed / disconnected, you should be able to join back. Also, the game shouldnt ever even start if its 3vs4 from the beginning. Fill in with replacement or so.

7 Likes

just worthless game development. Gears had the same issue. Took months or years to finally implement correctly and the game died by then.
Just silly.
These devs dont learn from others mistakes even when owned by the same company.

2 Likes

Needs to happen sooner rather than later

2 Likes

The fact that this isn’t a feature in the game yet blows my mind.

4 Likes

we need to blow this up… pls… Rejoin ranked NEEDS to be added

3 Likes

If not a rejoin function; we need a patch that addresses stability. Supposedly we’ve already gotten one but the amount of crashes and disconnects are unreasonable.

3 Likes

Just closed the game after starting a ranked oddball match 3v4.
Both teammates quit immediately and i did after dying once.
Game should be disbanded if not starting even.

2 Likes

I wanted for ages for Halo 5 to have this feature. I hope Halo Infinite brings this in soon.

2 Likes

So stupid that this isn’t in the game

1 Like

Really the game should FORCE you to rejoin any game you just left, but I know others won’t like that - so yes an option to rejoin would be great.

3 Likes

It’s not a feature, it’s a necessity

1 Like

This is how Gears of War handled it.
When you went to search it told you the last game was still ongoing and ask if you wanted to rejoin.
If not you could play social.
Some would want it to be timed and no social but that was the route Gears took.
It worked decently well.

6 Likes

Not having a rejoin feature for ranked matches when nearly every competitive type game I have played on a pc in the last like 10 years has had one is a complete disgrace. Incredibly aggravating.
While the gameplay is fun the rest of the games functionality is horrendous. Please 343 add a rejoin feature and plese please please 343 streamline the main menu. I shouldn’t have to read a runescape quest guide to figure out how a -Yoink!- menu screen works.

2 Likes

It’s also a heavy punishment on the player and their teammates to the rank.

4 Likes

It’s been a month and it’s still happening

3 Likes

In Rocket League, if a player disconnects before the game begins, it just ends the game and you have to search again. Even that would be better than the current system.

5 Likes

How is this still a problem I just launched into a ranked match to get to diamond 5 and then the game crashes a minute after loading into the match and not only can I not rejoin I lost progress to Diamond rank 5. JESUS Christ how does this even get released. But hey atleast the store works…

1 Like