Rejoin in progress for Ranked if disconnected

Sorry, I dont have much to add other than hoping we can please have that option.
Lets just say, it would make disconnecting or game crashes less “rage inducing” imo.

2 Likes

From this article
https://www.halowaypoint.com/news/season-1-outcomes-report

• Feedback: Many players would like a reconnect/rejoin or forfeit feature, especially for Ranked

We have a lot of things we’re working on to help mitigate player pain when a player quits or disconnects from a match in Ranked. While they won’t make the launch of Season 2, the integrity of Ranked matches is a priority area for us to continue iterating on to improve to ensure the best quality of matches possible.

1 Like

I would love a rejoin feature.

And while the game is 3v4 remove power weapons and equipment from the map to minimise the advantage of the stacked team.

1 Like

While I don’t think most quitters would rejoin, it would be nice if the option existed for disconnects and crashes.

1 Like

It’s being considered and probably worked on. But good to keep the feedback coming. While it probably only happens once every 20 matches for me on PC, -25 CSR is a big hit that takes time to recover from once you’re hovering around your peak.

1 Like