rejoice my grifball brothers

Well the hammer is finally confirmed, for campaign at least but we can assume it’ll be in multiplayer, who here is stoked for some Halo 4 grifball?

There is no Grifball playlist in Halo 4.

> There is no Grifball playlist in Halo 4.

doesn’t mean it won’t be in an objective playlist.

> There is no Grifball playlist in Halo 4.

proof? and there’s still custom games

> > There is no Grifball playlist in Halo 4.
>
> proof? and there’s still custom games

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=40891172

There ya go.

> > > There is no Grifball playlist in Halo 4.
> >
> > proof? and there’s still custom games
>
> http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=40891172
>
> There ya go.

> Also, if we supported Grifball, it would not be a playlist.

What? “If we supported grifball”. It sounds like they have no respect for grifball, which is now one of Halo’s trademarks. I am ok with not having an entire playlist dedicated to grifball, but grifball has to make it in. No grifball period, and I will be so -Yoinking!- pissed.

Imagine Grifball with the new ball passing feature. It’ll. Be. AWESOME.

Frankie:

> And I should clarify, niche gametypes would still be supported via matchmaking. Just not mainline lists at launch.

There will be Grifball in Halo 4. There almost certainly will be Grifball in matchmaking eventually.

All is well on the Grifball court.

The game will probably launch, get a steady population and then niche gametypes will make their way into MM.

Probably the worst gametype evar.

And yes, I know I don’t have to play it, so I won’t.

Action sack or as a returning playlist in double xp weekends

> The game will probably launch, get a steady population and then niche gametypes will make their way into MM.

This. This is exactly what Bungie told us for Reach: They’ll give us to tools to create Grifball, and once it’s ready they will put it into matchmaking. The Grifball playlist didn’t exist in Reach until five months after the game came out, after all.

> <mark>Probably the worst gametype evar.</mark>
>
> And yes, I know I don’t have to play it, so I won’t.

Territories, that is all.