Reinforcements

I want to make this thread just so everyone here who has and is willing to play Reinforcements could see this and post here so that we can hopefully get a semi Reinforcements Community with in the Halo Wars Community! Even if you dont really know how to play I will teach myself. Its not the most popular playlist yet but I hope that changes! If you are Interested PM me or Reply and I will FR you on xbl. Thanks

The game type is to dependent on chanceā€¦

No after you play for a while you will learn to semi control what you with tech and economy. Really no chance but yes sometimes it does seem you are a bit unlucky.

Uh, I have played plenty of reinforcements, and it is too random.

Usually first wave is marines/flamers. Next wave, I either get warthogs, hornets, tanks, or marines/flamers.

What if I get marines/flamers and he gets tanks or hornets?
What if I get warthogs(which i will then have to upgrade) and he gets tanks?

Why would I play a game type where the outcome is often completely out of my hands?

Well I want try to change your opinion but I used to play alot of standard and recently changed just because of the competition. I cant control my waves like you said. But with alittle practice you can normally control not getting infantry.
If you would like to add me we can do some scrims and practice a little.

Reinforcements has been my favorite every sense it was released as dlc back in 2009.

> Reinforcements has been my favorite every sense it was released as dlc back in 2009.

Well I play on the regular you should add me so that we can play together. I am trying to get the Population back up