Regular Halo League

Hello folks, it came to my attention a few years ago that there isn’t much in the way of regular, structured competition in Halo that wasn’t overly competitive. What I mean, is there wasn’t a space for teams to play against each other on a regular basis that wasn’t focused on eSports or the Professional gaming experience. I think of this idea, sort of like a bowling league, for people who like to compete, but aren’t interested in or maybe really aren’t good enough to be professional, but still have the competitive urge and want to put their and their teams skills to the test in a friendly, competitive atmosphere.

The League would support various game types (SWAT, Slayer, CTF, etc), across multiple games in the Halo Universe. Teams would be required to play a regular schedule for each “season.” No hassle of trying to schedule matches or finding teams to compete with. At the end of the season, the Team with the most wins would be dubbed the winner and then the next season would start.

At this point, I am just trying to gauge interest on whether it would be worth trying to get something like this off the ground. If you or your team would be interested or you would like more information on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post.

Thank you for your time!