Regret bugs my eyes out

Any one else find regret to confuse your eye site to what you are looking at in certain areas.

I get this weird sensation of what I’m looking at is far away and right up in my face at the same time. I’m having real trouble with depth perception through out most of those games. It’s so bad that I literally want to just quit if it’s regret.

> 2533274962122285;1:
> Any one else find regret to confuse your eye site to what you are looking at in certain areas.
>
> I get this weird sensation of what I’m looking at is far away and right up in my face at the same time. I’m having real trouble with depth perception through out most of those games. It’s so bad that I literally want to just quit if it’s regret.

I had issues similar until I moved to a smaller Tv/Monitor. I went from a 52in to a 28. Did wonders for my gameplay.

> 2533274825101441;2:
> > 2533274962122285;1:
> > Any one else find regret to confuse your eye site to what you are looking at in certain areas.
> >
> > I get this weird sensation of what I’m looking at is far away and right up in my face at the same time. I’m having real trouble with depth perception through out most of those games. It’s so bad that I literally want to just quit if it’s regret.
>
>
> I had issues similar until I moved to a smaller Tv/Monitor. I went from a 52in to a 28. Did wonders for my gameplay.

I am still playing on a 55 inch tv and I am looking into getting a BenQ 24 inch monitor.