Regret as Flood Leader

Alright so before you comment “Yapyap and the two brutes are the final leaders” or “They already said there wouldn’t be a flood leader you idiot” I already know that but it’s just an idea. How would you guys feel about Regret returning but since Halo Wars 2 takes place after Halo 2 he is a flood leader, here’s a few unit ideas.

-Infected Grunt Squad - Ok so basically he’ll have an infected grunt squad, with an elite since he trusts elites.

-Infected Ghost - Just a ghost retextured with an infected Elite.

-Flood Spore - Alright you know how Colony can unlock skitters with his leader points, well instead Regret could have a flood spore that takes up one army population and it can infect infantry and take their army population amount, (not sure about this) maybe even infect heroes?

-Flood Carrier - Same for the Flood Spore except its one of the final powers you can unlock and it drops five Flood Spores when close to someone.

-Infected Spec Op Elites - How about instead of getting Jump Pack Brutes, you could have 2-3 Spec Op Elites wielding energy swords infected by flood but the Honor Guard and Arby are still more powerful.

-Infected Elite Rangers - Just flood Elite Rangers.

-Infected Elite Generals - Instead of having Hunters, since the can’t be infected by flood, how about we have infected Elite Generals wielding fuel rods.

-Infected Regret - For the hero we could have him return, but as a flood.

-Vehicles and Air - As for the vehicles and air they can just say they are piloted by Flood.

-Original Scarab - I was really hoping for the Arbiter leader to have the original scarab but maybe Regret could have it.

All in they will be able to infect infantry but vehicle and air cannot be infected. Let me know what you think feedback is appreciated!

I think the co1e train had a similar idea, I don’t think it would be nearly as hard to implement.

Sounds good. Any type of flood army sounds the best.

These ideas actually really clicked with me, good job man. I really like the sound of it. Though, I’d still like air units to have a small re-texture (especially the engineer, it would look pretty cool with the extra tentacles).
Though, we can only speculate. Who knows if we actually get playable flood.

> 2533274817806882;4:
> These ideas actually really clicked with me, good job man. I really like the sound of it. Though, I’d still like air units to have a small re-texture (especially the engineer, it would look pretty cool with the extra tentacles).
> Though, we can only speculate. Who knows if we actually get playable flood.

A flood engineer probably would look pretty cool, imagine a flood Warlord.

> 2533274927740213;2:
> I think the co1e train had a similar idea, I don’t think it would be nearly as hard to implement.

I sure did. I tbink it would be super cool if they did that.

> 2535456353198696;5:
> > 2533274817806882;4:
> > These ideas actually really clicked with me, good job man. I really like the sound of it. Though, I’d still like air units to have a small re-texture (especially the engineer, it would look pretty cool with the extra tentacles).
> > Though, we can only speculate. Who knows if we actually get playable flood.
>
> A flood engineer probably would look pretty cool, imagine a flood Warlord.

Except they can’t get infected because they’re made of gas…They could throw it in there as a joke, but Halo fans tend to complain about everything

Hero Unit should be Juggernaut. They’ve already got the asset.

> 2533274802543561;3:
> Sounds good. Any type of flood army sounds the best.

the floodier, the better