Reginal servers

343i can you please implement reginal servers as us people Europe are being matched up with players in the u.s.a and finding our selfs in a disadvantage with lag …if respawn can do it with titanfall then you should be able to as you are a first party developer and can use the azure servers so if we want to play with people across the pond we have a choice not just there you go deal with it…I know this is a beta but can you think about it for the final release thanks

> 2533274801380718;1:
> 343i can you please implement reginal servers as us people Europe are being matched up with players in the u.s.a and finding our selfs in a disadvantage with lag …if respawn can do it with titanfall then you should be able to as you are a first party developer and can use the azure servers so if we want to play with people across the pond we have a choice not just there you go deal with it…I know this is a beta but can you think about it for the final release thanks

Regional…

> 2533274801380718;1:
> 343i can you please implement reginal servers as us people Europe are being matched up with players in the u.s.a and finding our selfs in a disadvantage with lag …if respawn can do it with titanfall then you should be able to as you are a first party developer and can use the azure servers so if we want to play with people across the pond we have a choice not just there you go deal with it…I know this is a beta but can you think about it for the final release thanks

I know, just quit, if your lucky you might get put into a good match, there’s no point playing when its like that because no matter how good you are you still cant get any kills