Regicide..

Is it just me, or is that gametype really addicting and fun to play ? i just got into it yesterday. What do you guys think of it ?

Hah, I know watcha mean brotha. It’s all I ever play now since it’s the only FFA around. You have to worry about others in the Slayer’s but in this FFA the only one you have to worry about is numero uno!

I think a standard free for all is called for, Regicide in my opinion isn’t very fun atall

> I think a standard free for all is called for, Regicide in my opinion isn’t very fun atall

They should introduce a perm. true FFA gametype. Sadly, that’s a negative. I’ll work with what I got though.

Not really, it punishes me for doing the best.

Love regicide, my only problem is its the only FFA playlist.

> Love regicide, my only problem is its the only FFA playlist.

yeah that is the only downside of it i think it kinda needs more gametypes

I LOVE it. I don’t understand the “punishing the good players” argument. I win most of my regicides and i usually hold king for most of the game.

Regicide is definitely my favourite playlist so far, but i have a funny feeling that Team Snipers will soon be my favourite

As the only FFA playlist,it’s -Yoink-.
As a stand-alone playlist,it’s “OK”.
Sort of.

> Regicide is definitely my favourite playlist so far, but i have a funny feeling that Team Snipers will soon be my favourite

hehe well team snipers is not my area snipers is fun but i don’t really like it.

> Is it just me, or is that gametype really addicting and fun to play ? i just got into it yesterday. What do you guys think of it ?

I only play Regicide. Is not headhunter, but I like it a lot ^^

Yes I enjoy regicide a lot actually, and I’ve never really been that into any of the FFA playlists.

It doesnt punish “good players” as some of these people complain about in my opinion.

> Yes I enjoy regicide a lot actually, and I’ve never really been that into any of the FFA playlists.
>
> It doesnt punish “good players” as some of these people complain about in my opinion.

They are just hating on the game ignore them :slight_smile:

Probably the worst gametype in the lot.

> Probably the worst gametype in the lot.

nha it’s one of the best in the current playlists.

Helped me out to get the assassination commendation and Venator… love it! :smiley:

> Helped me out to get the assassination commendation and Venator… love it! :smiley:

lol same here xD

I think it’s easy. My first game I was the king for basically the whole time and won.
So many people in it can’t use anything but the AR or suppressor.