Regicide!

Do you like it? I love it! :smiley:

I like FFA. So this could be the most competitive mode for me. It could get really intense trying to keep your top position.

> I like FFA. So this could be the most competitive mode for me. It could get really intense trying to keep your top position.

Same here;) It’s like Juggernaut, but now you have no OS:) and ofc not a hammer at first

> > I like FFA. So this could be the most competitive mode for me. It could get really intense trying to keep your top position.
>
> Same here;) It’s like Juggernaut, but now you have no OS:) and ofc not a hammer at first

Yeah, I never liked juggernaut.

I actually liked Juggernaut, guess I’m one of the few who did. Though I think I’ll like Regicide more. Same concept just no Over Shield

Yeah OP Regicide looks amazing! I’m extremely excited for Halo 4 already got the Limited Edition paid for in full at gamestop!

> I actually liked Juggernaut, guess I’m one of the few who did. Though I think I’ll like Regicide more. Same concept just no Over Shield

Also, we get to kill the other players.

> > I actually liked Juggernaut, guess I’m one of the few who did. Though I think I’ll like Regicide more. Same concept just no Over Shield
>
> Also, we get to kill the other players.

I totally forgot about that… Well I guess it was because that didn’t stop people from team killing you if they thought you was gonna get the kill on the Jugggernaut

We can play that gametype in Reach.

Regicide does look pretty fun, seems like a more strategic version of FFA.

It’s nothing special because it has been in Halo since 3. They just added some special effects.
Not bad game type but not gonna be my favorite.

I’m not a big fan of FFA, but this has me tempted…

> We can play that gametype in Reach.

Not like that…

> > I actually liked Juggernaut, guess I’m one of the few who did. Though I think I’ll like Regicide more. Same concept just no Over Shield
>
> Also, we get to kill the other players.

true :slight_smile: like it

It’s awesome, I’ll be playing it a lot :smiley: