Regicide - perhaps an exploit?

I’ve noticed in the last few regicide games I’ve played that players are playing split-screen and not having a 2nd player use the other controller. This then allows them to get free kills, and gain an unfair advantage over the rest of the players.

Is it possible we could go back where you cannot play FFA split-screen or in a party?

> Is it possible we could go back where you cannot play FFA split-screen or in a party?

That doesn’t seem necessary. Next time you see someone do this, report them.

How? Report them for cheating under the Xbox’s system? Microsoft won’t do anything, I think there should be a system in place so that 343 can penalize players that do this.

> > Is it possible we could go back where you cannot play FFA split-screen or in a party?
>
> That doesn’t seem necessary. Next time you see someone do this, report them.

Are you yoink!ing kidding me? You couldnt make it more obvious that you split screen if you tried. It’s only common sense that regicide either needs a ranked counterpart or a 1 person only system.
Also please stop exploiting.

> > Is it possible we could go back where you cannot play FFA split-screen or in a party?
>
> That doesn’t seem necessary. Next time you see someone do this, report them.

There’s no way that they’d be able to keep up with the complaints. That’s an extremely slow solution when there’s an easy fix, make the max party size 1. Can anyone confirm what the max party size was for Rumble Pit in H3/Reach?

Boosters get caught in the end - just avoid, report and move on