Regicide is extremly frustrating.

This gametype is so frustrating! The skilled gap is so reduced that every noob have chance to win. Reducing the bounty to maximum 20 points, would solve the problem in my opinion. This gametype is one more proof that 343 is turning halo too much noob friendly.

When are we gonna see some Normal rumble Pit playlist…

Agreed, a skilled player should never have a disadvantage when they are leading, why did 343 think this is a good gametype i don’t get it, i have won my fair share of regicides being the king the entire game but ive won some that i should never have won.

Who else gets annoyed when the winner has a negative KD ratio?

Lol, it’s such a stupid gamemode.

The gamemode punishes good players by having a huge target above their head.

Just don’t play it.

My soul dies a little bit each time someone wins after going 13-28, while I went around their exact opposite like 26-10.

Maybe you guys just need to play smarter? Like perhaps staying second place for a bit, and then going all out the last few points to get first?

> Maybe you guys just need to play smarter? Like perhaps staying second place for a bit, and then going all out the last few points to get first?

That’s how you should do it yes. But it still sucks.

Another great implementation by 343. There was nothing wrong with rumble pit, now they turned a great gamemode into this crap.

> My soul dies a little bit each time someone wins after going 13-28, while I went around their exact opposite like 26-10.

I played my first round of Regicide today. Went 25-17, which wasn’t great, but it felt even worse when I lost to a guy who went 16-19 and killed me a couple of times at the end when my bounty was maxed. Very cool.

If you’re into competitive slayer, definitely wouldn’t recommend. This is more of a “Mario Party” mini-game nonsense that might be fun whilst mildly drunk or with friends who suck. Otherwise, it’s a really worthless gametype. I miss Lone Wolves.

I thought we were supposed to be getting a real FFA?

Regicide blows because it does not reward good play. Going 25-9 means nothing when the kid who went 13-20 wins because he killed the “king” more.

This thread is full of truth

> I thought we were supposed to be getting a real FFA?
>
>
> Regicide blows because it does not reward good play. Going 25-9 means nothing when the kid who went 13-20 wins because he killed the “king” more.

It’s total gimmick gameplay that’s absurdly worthless to anyone who wants to compete, but that’s what 343 seems to favor with most of the changes it made to the Halo meta-game.

I really hope we get an FFA/Team Slayer playlists that channel the classic spirit sometime soon - no ordinance, no perks, and regular map weapon spawns. That’s really all I’m holding out for - the rest of this is pretty meaningless.

If you losers want to play Halo with no AA’s and no tactical and support packages I suggest you go back to Halo 3. THIS GAME is called Halo 4 for a reason; it is different from the previous Halo’s and we ALL knew this going in.

I agree with you, it’s not fair for the skilled player. i wouldn’t throw the playlist to the garbage, it can be fun sometimes. But we need the original FFA playlist permanent

> If you losers want to play Halo <mark>with no AA’s and no tactical and support packages</mark> I suggest you go back to Halo 3. THIS GAME is called Halo 4 for a reason; it is different from the previous Halo’s and we ALL knew this going in.

I love Halo 4 and MP but this has nothing to do with the playlists…

> If you losers want to play Halo with no AA’s and no tactical and support packages I suggest you go back to Halo 3. THIS GAME is called Halo 4 for a reason; it is different from the previous Halo’s and we ALL knew this going in.

Actually I don’t think anyone knew they would come up with such an atrocious playlist and label it FFA.

It is called HALO it should play like HALO not like a mix between Halo and COD. Just because you change the number at the end of the title does not mean you change the core mechanics of what made HALO, halo

> > I thought we were supposed to be getting a real FFA?
> >
> >
> > Regicide blows because it does not reward good play. Going 25-9 means nothing when the kid who went 13-20 wins because he killed the “king” more.
>
> It’s total gimmick gameplay that’s absurdly worthless to anyone who wants to compete, but that’s what 343 seems to favor with most of the changes it made to the Halo meta-game.
>
> I really hope we get an FFA/Team Slayer playlists that channel the classic spirit sometime soon - no ordinance, no perks, and regular map weapon spawns. That’s really all I’m holding out for - the rest of this is pretty meaningless.

Same here.

I hope some of the old Halo stuff comes back and perhaps a good patch.

Not playing this game much atm, neither are any of my friends for that matter. Will sell this game if nothing changes soon though.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, my post was directed at the post right above mine.

> > My soul dies a little bit each time someone wins after going 13-28, while I went around their exact opposite like 26-10.
>
> I played my first round of Regicide today. Went 25-17, which wasn’t great, but it felt even worse when I lost to a guy who went 16-19 and killed me a couple of times at the end when my bounty was maxed. Very cool.
>
> If you’re into competitive slayer, definitely wouldn’t recommend. This is more of a “Mario Party” mini-game nonsense that might be fun whilst mildly drunk or with friends who suck. Otherwise, it’s a really worthless gametype. I miss Lone Wolves.

Lol @ Mario Party, but it’s true…

> If you losers want to play Halo with no AA’s and no tactical and support packages I suggest you go back to Halo 3. THIS GAME is called Halo 4 for a reason; it is different from the previous Halo’s and we ALL knew this going in.

We’re just arguing against Regicide, whose mechanic is stupid and penalizes the “king” for being the best of the game; we haven’t said anything against Halo 4 itself.

I love Halo 4, and I hate Regicide.

> If you losers want to play Halo with no AA’s and no tactical and support packages I suggest you go back to Halo 3. THIS GAME is called Halo 4 for a reason; it is different from the previous Halo’s and we ALL knew this going in.

Halo 3’s playerbase is sorely lacking.

Also, your argument is pretty flawed.

Classic mode could be supported with this engine, and it’d be quite interesting. It would just promote more map movement (sorely lacking right now because of ordinance) and increase the competition by removing perks and removing the diversity (and the inherent advantages that come with it) to level the playing field. The things that Halo 4 “added” were simply Call of Duty mechanics shamelessly copied. I could easily counter you by saying that if you wanted to play a game with perks, loadouts, and classes - you should go out and buy BLOPS2 (or any of the other CoD games).

Perhaps some of you enjoy the perks. That’s great. Perhaps some of us don’t, which is also great. You’d still have your playlists, we’d still have ours. So what exactly is your objective in attacking this idea?

I just want 2vs2 back. Or BTB.