Regeneration Field sound glitch

When someone uses the RF and you step in it it makes a sound, like a charging sound which is normal. But there have been two occasions where I have experienced this weird sound glitch even well after I step out of it, almost lasting the rest of the match where everything sounds muffled and robotic. If anyone else has experience this please tell me

I’ve had it happen once, a fix is to go into another Regen Field and exit it and it should stop the sound glitch.

> I’ve had it happen once, a fix is to go into another Regen Field and exit it and it should stop the sound glitch.

Alright thanks! I’ll do that next time, the sound glitch is very irritating.

Happened to me for an entire match of SO.

> When someone uses the RF and you step in it it makes a sound, like a charging sound which is normal. But there have been two occasions where I have experienced this weird sound glitch even well after I step out of it, almost lasting the rest of the match where everything sounds muffled and robotic. If anyone else has experience this please tell me

Yep. Happens to me pretty much every time and its ridiculously annoying to hear that the rest of the game.

Has anyone tested it out since the update?

It’s happened to me twice today, once before and once after the TU.

> It’s happened to me twice today, once before and once after the TU.

oh okay, seems like they still need to fix it.

this has happened to me several times. Real annoying.

This has happened to me several times even after the TU. I wonder if they know that this is a problem…Definitely very annoying.

This is indeed still a bug/glitch, whatever you want to call it. It happens to me every time I step into someone elses regen field (I don’t use it myself). That annoying sound persists the rest of the entire match. Makes it near impossible to hear footsteps or anything else.

I got this once. I killed someone inside a RF. and it lasted the whole match

still there after update

its really, really irritating

I would probably have a custom class with the Regen field, but that sound glitch drives me nuts.

I had this happen in Regicide once. Lasted all game.

How the hell have they not patched this yet… So irritating when the entire game’s sound is distorted. Why it’s even there in the first place, inside the Regen field, is beyond me. Sad to see 343 add that into the game rather than an actual gameplay mechanic.

I got this a couple weeks back. Think I killed someone inside my RF with my AR and as soon I stepped out of the field, firing my gun still sounded like I was inside. Can’t remember what I did to stop it, but it had me laughing for a while. Laughing just thinking about it now haha :stuck_out_tongue:

edit
Damn, I totally never seen the date of this topic o.o
Should really make a new topic for this, rather than necro posting old thread.

Please don’t revive old thread, I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets locked now-_-

This has happened to me twice recently in BTB.

The Regen field noise has remained for the rest of the game and is really off-putting.

Also, if this gets locked due to the necropost (which is fair enough) I think someone should post it as a new topic as I feel it needs to be brought up again.

I’ve only noticed it since downloading the Champions Bundle so perhaps they had fixed it but now it’s happening again?