Regarding to upcoming classic playlist

So, as we all know, soon we are receiving a classic playlist. However, a lot of you may also know, it is more a semi-classic playlist. What that means is that it is slayer on remade classic maps with CE pistol starts. However it’s gameplay will simply be halo 5. Now while I understand the controversy regarding this, in my opinion, it will still be a lot of fun. It won’t be super competitive, the maps will be great, and the magnum is awesome. It may not be “classic” but, it will still be a really fun social slayer. While a traditional halo CE playlist would also be cool, I strongly believe this will be a fun time.

The thing is it won’t be fun for those who can’t stand h5s gameplay, kind if why people wanted a real classic playlist, not one that 343 mutates in an abomination.

Agreed. Better than nothing, and really just serves to help give an extra, alternative playlist. Yea, not completely authentic, but I’ll certainly give it a shot.

this stuff is -Yoink-…
they give us a playlist with a weapon that looks like a classic but doesn’t play like it and use Halo 5s set of abbilties, that has nothing to do with classic…

> 2533274923562209;2:
> The thing is it won’t be fun for those who can’t stand h5s gameplay, kind if why people wanted a real classic playlist, not one that 343 mutates in an abomination.

Yes, I do see why, and I 100% respect that. It was just what I thought about the playlist. I know a lot of people do not like h5 gameplay.

> 2533274801973487;4:
> this stuff is -Yoink-…
> they give us a playlist with a weapon that looks like a classic but doesn’t play like it and use Halo 5s set of abbilties, that has nothing to do with classic…

But they spent months on it man…they did their absolute best. (Sarcasm)