Regarding the ODST launch and such

I’m not really sure where I should post this but here it goes;

I understand my circumstances but I’d like to know if there’s some way of getting ODST without the guidelines they mentioned in their blog a few days ago. I bought Halo MCE on release date (still have proof of purchase) but with this I don’t own a xbox one. I bought this so that when I do have one, I have the game already when I had the money at the time to get it. I’ve been looking for an email address so I can ask them personally about my situation. After christmas shopping I had no money for myself, nor did I get one for christmas, and I just feel sorta screwed because I own the game with just no way of playing it and I won’t receive the benefits because of this. I know this sounds like I’m asking for handouts, I know this sounds like I’m just begging, but i do want to know from a 343 member if there is maybe another way or am I, for lack of better terms, just screwed. Cause if I’m just screwed, I think I’ll just return the game and just come back to it I guess. If anyone can help me talk to someone about it that would be great.

Everyone wil be getting access to Relic once it is complete. The bonuses such as the nameplates, avatar (due to drop in the next week), the free month of XBL (which is due to drop in january) and ODST (due in Srping) were meant as compensation to those who were affected by all the issues MCC has faced since launch day. You had to have played MCC within the specified time frame and be connected to xbox live at once to qualify.

It was mentioned in Bonnie’s blog post that ODST may be available at a later date, I imagine that once all eligible players have received their download then 343 will make it available to everyone for a nominal fee.

edit
I had it noted that the avatar and nameplate would come to everyone, but I think that only eligible players will get them so updated post to clear that confusion

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Everyone wil be getting the nameplates, avatar and access to Relic once it is complete. The bonuses such as the free month of XBL (which is due to drop in january) and ODST (due in Srping) were meant as compensation to those who were affected by all the issues MCC has faced since launch day. You had to have played MCC within the specified time frame and be connected to xbox live at once to qualify.
>
> It was mentioned in Bonnie’s blog post that ODST may be available at a later date, I imagine that once all eligible players have received their download then 343 will make it available to everyone for a nominal fee.

Got It…

So because I didn’t play the game though cause I was without console, but with game I won’t be able to obtain the nameplate, etc through them. I mind as well return it then.

Well you’ll be able to play on Relic when it comes out, but yes the rest you won’t qualify for as you didn’t actually play the game. While it’s entirely your choice what you do with your game, it does seem a little silly to return if for not getting a few extras. You still have all the content that MCC includes and you should (at least I’m hoping you should) be able to get a hold of ODST later down the line. Worth hanging on to if you still enjoy playing Halo

Most likely ODST will be available for a fee as DLC for the game, with Reach to follow at a later date