Regarding the leak

Guys, I know you all are up in arms about what has been released in the game informer mag, but I promise you that 343 will include a classic playlist. so chill out and enjoy the new features, graphics are DA BOMB

Classic Halo shouldn’t be confined to a few small playlist, it’s the other bs that should be confined.

Of course they’ll probably include a classic playlist. But I don’t want to be left to play in just one playlist. I’d rather have the entire mp experience one, single, cohesive experience. And I want that experience to have no x-ray vision, no instant respawns, no choosing classes, and no active camo armor ability. :confused:

How is it a leak if Gameinformer is shipping it to people’s houses?

> Guys, I know you all are up in arms about what has been released in the game informer mag, but I promise you that 343 will include a classic playlist. so chill out and enjoy the new features, graphics are DA BOMB

dude…you don’t get it

BY THE WAY GUYS, Can I go buy the magazine at gamestop already? is it there, and if it is, how much is it?

> How is it a leak if Gameinformer is shipping it to people’s houses?

These details are hard to come by.

OP

I honstly think you are limited, because this is going to KILL the Halo franchise. “oh there will be a classic halo playlist”, are you f***ing kidding me? This game is becoming more and more like COD, and all because bungie, and now these people at 343, cant make a dime without conforming to the masses. I hope this blows up in there face, and they realize what they have done.

WHY DIDN’T YOU LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY, AND WHAT WE WANT IN THE GAME. DAMN IT!

And hell, if the article about halo 4 is somehow a fake, then I will take ALL of this back. But until then, screw you 343. You killed this game.

Its not fake, it’s very much real, and I am not limited ok, I myself have absolutely no problem with change, at all, I’m gonna play the game exactly the way it comes out, (I hate vanilla Reach) and don’t say I’m a reach fan boy because I was in love with halo 3 as well. As I said, I am not the problem with the community, it’s the people like you guys that think that Halo will succeed if they just kept it like halo 3. Earth to whiners, this isn’t 2007 any more, games need to evolve. Having a classic playlist is way better then not having anything that resembles your “beloved halo” at all isn’t it? Im not limited, you and the cult following of halo 2-3 fans are.