Regarding Spartan Assault...

Several websites are reporting that Spartan Assault allows you to “earn experience points (XP), all-new Achievements, and unlock emblems for your Halo 4 Spartan career.” I can understand XP and emblems, but what I don’t understand is how you can earn Halo 4 Achievements by playing Spartan Assault. Seeing as they’re two completely separate games, earning Achievements in one by playing the other makes zero sense.

I’ve been wondering if this is some sort of misprint that arose as a result of the author’s misunderstanding of what exactly an Achievement is. I hope that is the case, seeing as I really don’t want to have to slug through Spartan Assault just to maintain my 100% Halo 4 completion. However, multiple websites have been reporting this, so I figured I’d ask here for some clarification.

It’s badly worded. You don’t earn Halo 4 achievements, you just earn halo spartan assault achievements. Also there is a spartan assault forum for this.

> It’s badly worded. You don’t earn Halo 4 achievements, you just earn halo spartan assault achievements. Also there is a spartan assault forum for this.

If you click the link, it becomes apparent that the full sentence is intended to refer to Halo 4. It’s presented like this:

Integration with “Halo 4.” Earn experience points (XP), all-new Achievements, and unlock emblems for your “Halo 4” Spartan career, with additional integration features available after launch.

And I’m well aware that there is a Spartan Assault forum. However, seeing as my question is regarding Halo 4 Achievements, I chose to post it in this forum.

Its appropriate that this thread was made in the Halo 4 forums because it directly relates to Halo 4 when he says that you can earn xp, emblems, and achievements for your Halo 4 career.

I believe they are referring to Spartan Assault achievements, not new Halo 4 achievements.