Regarding my birthday

Hi 343,

My birthday is on the 23rd of October, I have pre ordered Halo 5 on my Xbox one and am very excited for its release.

However, please feel free to release the campaign for me 4 days early as my birthday gift. I would very much appreciate this and accept your offering

Regards, TheMuffinMan347

Edit: It’s now 16/10 and IGN, Gamespot and RUL are all streaming campaign, I don’t think my request for it unlocking on 23/10 is completely out of question - I already have the game preloaded. Pretty please 343 :smiley:

> 2533274868031586;1:
> Hi 343,
> My birthday is on the 23rd of October, I have pre ordered Halo 5 on my Xbox one and am very excited for its release.
> However, please feel free to release the campaign for me 6 days early as my birthday gift. I would very much appreciate this and accept your offering
> Regards, TheMuffinMan347

Might as well try, I guess -_-’

Good luck with that dude

That is funny stuff right there thank you for the laugh and happy early birthday.

Hey, yeah, it’s my birthday then too

• holds out hands with shifty eyes*

Assuming this is serious, they would never do this. The chances that they’d read this on the forums aside, they would be very very very unlikely to risk letting the game go out and potentially be leaked due to being given out to someone early in this manner. If ye wanted a gift from them, you’d be etter off asking for a signed card or a REQ Pack or something on one of their Twitters. They’ve given out a birthday gift before in the past (That was awesome to see, btw.), but something of this level would just be a No-no. Plus they’d have to verify it’s actually your birthday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mine’s on the 8th of December, for whatever it matters. Too late for Halo 5, and too early for Monster Hunter X. Well nuts :B

I guess Halo 5 on the 27th will just be a belated birthday present, just dont be mad that you have to pay for it yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274844683863;7:
> I guess Halo 5 on the 27th will just be a belated birthday present, just dont be mad that you have to pay for it yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve already paid for it, I just want it early :wink: never know until you try

You tried
Ask Josh Holmes on Twitter (@JoshingtonState)

Unique one day cake helmet for when it’s it XBOXLIVE birthdate.

Cute little candle

just saying

How about on your birthday maybe only in Warzone or whatever every time you get headshoted grunt birthday skull is active this way whenever someone kills you they know it’s your birthday??

Mine is on the 18th…uhm…yeah I would sacrifice and forgo MP (GOD I never touch MP…better if 343 does not know that) for birthday present in the form of early campaign release for me…

(Hopefully it works…)

top kek. Good luck OP.

Hey 343 my birthday is today, so can I have Halo 5 early. And then next week is the week after my birthday, so ill take a Halo 6 Beta for that too.

Oh you want to see my driver’s license? Oh the information there is blatantly false…

Hey, this could be one of those insane social media viral things, where so many people share it, and 343i will actually deliver.

Never underestimate social media. I work in the service industry. 1 single tweet can make or break your business.

> 2535416383459646;11:
> How about on your birthday maybe only in Warzone or whatever every time you get headshoted grunt birthday skull is active this way whenever someone kills you they know it’s your birthday??

grumble Well I guess that could work too… is dreaming of Flaming Candle Skull Helmet

Maybe they will just stonewall you’re account until Oct 23, 2016. They you can enjoy the entire Halo 5 experience with all DLC and every balance patch from the get go on your birthday!

Ask for a signed game, it would be awesome and would be wort a lot of money.
Early happy birthday :slight_smile:

Do you know the muffin man?

> 2533274869170914;18:
> Ask for a signed game, it would be awesome and would be wort a lot of money.
> Early happy birthday :slight_smile:

Haha!

Can’t blame a guy for trying lol. And we all know he’s not seriously thinking it’s gonna happen, but I’m sure he’did take the gift.