Regarding Monday.....

What happens if the info or trailer we get makes us hate what we see or hear? What will people do if the new info is horrible and makes everyone think Halo 4 will suck? I am not saying that this will happen, nor do I want it to happen, but I am just curious to see what people’s reactions would be like if we all started screaming in hate at the new info we get. Let’s all pray this doesn’t happen and all we ever have to do is think of this as a hypothetical situation. Leave comments on what you’ll do if the info/trailer horribly dissapoints you.

Nothing to do really. Move on from Halo, about time actually.

Lol, that’s exactly I’m more nervous than excited waiting for the new halo 4 stuff. New developers, new trilogy, new decade = uncertainty. But I’m confident in the people over at 343i and ms.

I’m quite overly optimistic in general, so I think no matter what is announced I will be excited. Even if it is crap (which I doubt), I will still be excited that I have something new to look at other than the concept art glimpse from many months ago.

> Nothing to do really. Move on from Halo, about time actually.

BLASPHOMY!!!Heratic!!!

> > Nothing to do really. Move on from Halo, about time actually.
>
> BLASPH<mark>E</mark>MY!!!Her<mark>e</mark>tic!!!

Fix’d

> > > Nothing to do really. Move on from Halo, about time actually.
> >
> > BLASPH<mark>E</mark>MY!!!Her<mark>e</mark>tic!!!
>
> Fix’d

Ha! Wasn’t taking my time to spell correctly, was to busy raging. Thanks though.

I have to find out what happens to chief so… idc