Regarding 3D Support

I don’t have a 3D TV, but i Do Have Real D 3D Glasses that are used for cinemas such as Imax Nowadays. Will I be able to use those glasses and use the 3D feature for Halo CE???

Hopefully so I can finally use the 3d glasses I stole from Imax.

> Hopefully so I can finally use the 3d glasses I stole from Imax.

Same Here! I Have 10 of them in my house lol

Nop.

Long answer: the D 3D glasses from the Cinema use differently-polarizated lenses. The monitor/TV has to be designed to work with them.

I hope they put an option to show the image as a single anaglyphed image, for those typical red/cyan glasses, that wouldn’t need any special TV…

> Nop.
>
> Long answer: the D 3D glasses from the Cinema use differently-polarizated lenses. The monitor/TV has to be designed to work with them.
>
>
> I hope they put an option to show the image as a single anaglyphed image, for those typical red/cyan glasses, that wouldn’t need any special TV…

Same here.

> I don’t have a 3D TV, but i Do Have Real D 3D Glasses that are used for cinemas such as Imax Nowadays. Will I be able to use those glasses and use the 3D feature for Halo CE???

HA!

Nah, that ain’t how 3dtv’s work dude.

> I don’t have a 3D TV, but i Do Have Real D 3D Glasses that are used for cinemas such as Imax Nowadays. Will I be able to use those glasses and use the 3D feature for Halo CE???

ROFL!!! No sorry my friend that wont do. Up until recently most 3Dtvs use Active Shutter 3D technology. But luckily many TV manufactures have starting making 3Dtvs that use the same Polarized 3D glasses as the movies do. They’re cheaper and they work with the ones you took from the theaters. I took advantage and took like 10 of them too in case we ever by another 3D tv that uses Polarized galsses instead of the Active Shutter one like the current 3DTV i have.

Hm, not sure. I remember years before 3D T.V that Spy Kids 3 was released to DVD for 3D. Hopefully the game itself will be 3D not just the T.V.

I’m pretty sure of you want to play 3D, you’re going to need a 3Dtv. Just saying…

Just having polarized glasses isn’t going to do anything for you unless you have a tv that can produce the double image.

Let’s just hope that 3D won’t be the way that Halo4 is meant to be played