refuse join in progress!

Enough is enough. Join in progress ruins the whole game for me. I am now leaving EVERY game I join ip.

You should do the same. Tell these idiots, that this feature is -Yoink-.

I’m sure you don’t complain when people join your game after a few players quit.

I usually quit only if I join in a game too unbalanced (when I enter a game where my team has a huge difference with the other team I always leave.
Same when it’s too lagging. Untill they don’t fix the latency problems I won’t play in a game where the enemy can turn a corner, aim and shot while I still can’t see him arriving on my xbox.

I like it, I get new teammates when my -Yoink- quit. It is also faster waiting for a map to play on would take 10minutes everytime. What sucks is it will start a round with missing players. If you are joining ip you can’t check anyone’s service record which also sucks. Because of ip you can quit without penalty as much as you want so the problem solves itself.

JiP is the best thing to be added to a Halo game besides everyone having sprint and no more stupid AR starts…

join in progress is the best thing that could have happened to halo, no more 8 vs 3 games…

JiP should be an option. If you want to quickstart and get in a match quick, keep JiP on. If you would rather wait for a full team, you should be able to turn it off. This solution makes the most sense, it’s great to have when guys quit out of a match, yet it’s also frustrating to be the guy who joins a match with ten seconds left and your team is down by 300 points. :frowning:

> I’m sure you don’t complain when people join your game after a few players quit.

I agree, I have been grateful of players joining, so quitting when I have the chance to repay the debt to another team is just wrong, I think it’s a good feature.

> Enough is enough. Join in progress ruins the whole game for me. I am now leaving EVERY game I join ip.
>
> You should do the same. Tell these idiots, that this feature is -Yoink!-.

How does joining in progress ruin the Whole game for you? Why are you leaving every game that you join in progress?

Honestly, I’d much rather play matches while missing teammates than be thrust into games I can’t possibly win or do well in. Matches that I join in progress usually don’t even give me a chance!

Double post

I like it. When quitters leave your team, and you get new team mates, you can turn the game around. I’ve won a few matches of CTF when my team mates quit and got new ones. It better than automatically losing 2v4 or something.

I never notice people leaving or coming aside from the increasingly common host migration. I do my thing and as long as my team is remotely competent a win is guaranteed.

I agree with OP. I also quit any game I get thrown into.

I would go into details to disprove you all, but I’ve written them so many times I’m amazed you haven’t seen them yet.

343 needs to make a system that has requirements for someone to join in game. I say the leading team has to have less than or equal to 450 points (45 kills), and the losing team is only down by 50 points (5 kills) or less. I mean 5 kill difference I can live with, it’s those 550 to 300 games that annoy the crap out of me.

I like join in progress.

> join in progress is the best thing that could have happened to halo, no more 8 vs 3 games…

Yep. Easily the best improvement. Hope OP gets banned for quitting.

Join in progress encourages people to leave.

> I agree with OP. I also quit any game I get thrown into.
>
> I would go into details to disprove you all, but I’ve written them so many times I’m amazed you haven’t seen them yet.

But you take the time to type this? I would like to know why you dislike joining progress. It makes me think that the OP and yourself like to beat up on under man teams. Then -Yoink!- them like your super good. LoL! I know your type.

I like the idea of join in progress to replace people that quit on your team, but there don’t seem to be any guidelines about how it’s used in this game. Like someone said before, there should be a certain point in the game where you can no longer get thrown in. What happens to me is this: almost every time I play matchmaking solo I get thrown into almost all of my games, what frustrates me is when it’s a situation that’s not winnable. Once a team has a certain number of points they shouldn’t throw you in for the remaining 45 seconds, it does not make for a fun experience. The other thing that frustrates me is that if you stay with the party from your last match and a few people quit, it starts the game with uneven teams. I would rather wait for more players initially than start an oddball game 4v1, it’s just not fun, and it doesn’t make any sense to start with the teams uneven, especially when there are plenty of people online playing. If this system got fixed it would make for a much more enjoyable experience.