Reflection?

what do you guys think about it?
I personally like it a lot, it plays differently than ivory did, but its still has a place in my lobby.

Honestly, people say reach default maps suck but I like a lot of them: sword, reflection, boardwalk, and uncaged are some of my favorites and countdown is on the borderline (sometimes it makes me rage)

but for real, people rage on reach FW maps and other reach defaults, but I think the reach map defaults are on par with the h2 map defaults, and the reach FW maps kick the crap out of the h3 team dubs sandbox variants.

TLDNR; what do you guys think about reach maps?

Reach maps don’t compliment Reach gameplay as well as Halo 3 maps complimented Halo 3 gameplay.

Forged maps are, however, quite amazing.

> Reach maps don’t compliment Reach gameplay as well as Halo 3 maps complimented Halo 3 gameplay.
>
> Forged maps are, however, quite amazing.

I agree! And a lot of the community maps in MM are not even that good in my opinion. There are however really great maps made by people that aren’t in MM when they should be. I personally think community maps need to go back into their own playlist

I love the arena and mlg forged maps, people hate the textures but honestly, I cant think of a single reach map I hate… I sure can think of isolation, assembly, standoff, sandbox doubles variants, and cold storage though…