Reflection in the Classic Playlist in November.

So what do you guys think?

I mean it is a classic Halo 2 map and its not rebuilt in forge, sooooo should it be in the rotation?

I don’t see why not. But I think that there needs to be some classic Big Team maps in the rotation too. I want to ride warthogs on sidewinder or shoot tanks and banshees on sand trap or at least some big maps.

> I don’t see why not. But I think that there needs to be some classic Big Team maps in the rotation too. I want to ride warthogs on sidewinder or shoot tanks and banshees on sand trap or at least some big maps.

yeah they need the playlist to be set up with the one now with slayer and objective then they need a BTB classic playlist or they could do those two and have a six player gametype so we can play all BTB maps and Small maps.

> > I don’t see why not. But I think that there needs to be some classic Big Team maps in the rotation too. I want to ride warthogs on sidewinder or shoot tanks and banshees on sand trap or at least some big maps.
>
> yeah they need the playlist to be set up with the one now with slayer and objective then they need a BTB classic playlist or they could do those two and have a six player gametype so we can play all BTB maps and Small maps.

I was pissed when they removed the warthogs from Highlands and Tempest, those were some of my favorite parts of those maps.

> > > I don’t see why not. But I think that there needs to be some classic Big Team maps in the rotation too. I want to ride warthogs on sidewinder or shoot tanks and banshees on sand trap or at least some big maps.
> >
> > yeah they need the playlist to be set up with the one now with slayer and objective then they need a BTB classic playlist or they could do those two and have a six player gametype so we can play all BTB maps and Small maps.
>
> I was pissed when they removed the warthogs from Highlands and Tempest, those were some of my favorite parts of those maps.

What? are you serious!

GUARDIAN!

> GUARDIAN!

Thank you for that random shout-out but we don’t know if Guardian is going to be a remade map (highly doubt it).

OT: I don’t see why it wouldn’t be thrown into the mix.

Ω

> > GUARDIAN!
>
> Thank you for that random shout-out but we don’t know if Guardian is going to be a remade map (highly doubt it).
>
> OT: I don’t see why it wouldn’t be thrown into the mix.
>
> Ω

well it should be I mean even though it was shipped with Reach and isn’t one of the new old maps it deserves to be in the playlist, I brought this up because it isn’t in now.

please don’t add Reflection…

They should forge the weapons around to all their Classic locations before they do, though. Have Shotty over by double lift, Overshield in the glass hallway. It’s be awesome.

And re-place the team spawns.

> They should forge the weapons around to all their Classic locations before they do, though. Have Shotty over by double lift, Overshield in the glass hallway. It’s be awesome.
>
> And re-place the team spawns.

yeah your probabley right.

Reflection plays just fine without AAs, I wouldn’t mind seeing it in there.

> Reflection plays just fine without AAs, I wouldn’t mind seeing it in there.

yeah I mean its almost the same thing as Ivory Tower just different weapon placement witch could change with forge!

> I don’t see why not. But I think that there needs to be some classic Big Team maps in the rotation too. I want to ride warthogs on sidewinder or shoot tanks and banshees on sand trap or at least some big maps.

Problem is most if not all BTB maps cannot be remade accurately in Forge World, and the few that can would not be suitable for matchmaking because of various problems Forge World can bring. I just hope a map like Headlong, Terminal, Relic or Sidewinder will be in CEA.

> > I don’t see why not. But I think that there needs to be some classic Big Team maps in the rotation too. I want to ride warthogs on sidewinder or shoot tanks and banshees on sand trap or at least some big maps.
>
> Problem is most if not all BTB maps cannot be remade accurately in Forge World, and the few that can would not be suitable for matchmaking because of various problems Forge World can bring. I just hope a map like Headlong, Terminal, Relic or Sidewinder will be in CEA.

Well I think there will be two BTB maps shipped and there is Hemhorrage as well.

And in forge there is a good Containment, Danger Canyon, and Rat’s Nest.

They need to remodel Reflection to be a bit more like Ivory Tower in my opinion, before they go around bring it back that way. The way it plays right now is so campy and annoying.

> They need to remodel Reflection to be a bit more like Ivory Tower in my opinion, before they go around bring it back that way. The way it plays right now is so campy and annoying.

yeah well someone could forge the map with the correct weapon placement.