Refill level 1 reqs

I think this would be a pretty decent idea, I mean req 1 weapons are strong but not worth burning a whole card for.

Refill them at the req post, at least the ones that make sense like the suppressor

Boltshot, Storm Rifle, Scouthog, Mongoose, and the Supressor are the only level 1 REQs. None of them are really worth using once you get to REQ 2, so I don’t see much reason for making Bronze Packs even more useless.

im not quite sure what you want or asking for in this post

> 2533275010968401;3:
> im not quite sure what you want or asking for in this post

Oh, didn’t realize I was so vague. I mean refill that at a req post

Refill your ammo, I would agree. Makes a lot of sense considering which weapons they are.

> 2533274871929668;4:
> > 2533275010968401;3:
> > im not quite sure what you want or asking for in this post
>
>
> Oh, didn’t realize I was so vague. I mean refill that at a req post

oh right. yeah i have seen a few posts about that. not sure if it would work like most think it will

its the same risk going to refill at a station as going to get a new weapon:

enemies attacking as you are in the menu

getting sniped after leaving base

i do see the argument FOR it though because most lvl 1 REQs are commons and dont have variants (storm rifle, suppressor) and its harder to finish those commendations if you dont play a lot of arena

> 2533274950478805;2:
> Boltshot, Storm Rifle, Scouthog, Mongoose, and the Supressor are the only level 1 REQs. None of them are really worth using once you get to REQ 2, so I don’t see much reason for making Bronze Packs even more useless.

In this case you’re doing something pretty wrong,
i take out AR Users in almost every Gunfight with the Storm Rifle,
and the Suppressor works extremely well against Lochagos,
it takes him out in like 2-3 magazines.

But i have to agree, i don’t think it would make much sense to refill them.