refering to multiplayer update

i am writing this to 343 concernig the update hopefully you understand my english
i have not played at pax but from what i see from the updates. i think that the pistol is more ver powerd now
it already toke 4 shots tokill someone. from the update i see that there is no recoil just rapidly press the trigger and the shots hit. this to me defets the puropose of bungie making the game more so that you have to learn how to shoot your gun and not spam the trigger. though it may be fun it will not be for those who actually are good at the game. i play machking often and many people already just spam he trigger and make shots that shoudnt be but it’s fine just that basiclally we dont have to try or even shoot or gun properly anymore to kill someone. same with what i see fro the dmr it looks like they made it more so that the bullets do not spam out if your just pressing the r button. this is not fun actually i play mlg and slayer alot and people are pretty acurate also i am. but by doing this shoting the gun well just be a death fest for any unlucky person to put there head out. many already hide alot not to get shoot. now it well be even more frustrating. nowing that you can just spam the trigger now and connect. this is my opinion and referd to 343 not any of you reading this that dont work there. also i i trying to understand the amor lock thing. i use sprint mostly but i have use amor lock before yes it is powerful but doesent having nulify sticky grenade making it use less now i mean people already go crazy with them and also since damge take the power away why do this the first sticky should be powerful to knock out most of the energy and they useally have a second grenade so why nulify it. also the sword is extremly overpower and having the block helps acually even though i can never block it but many people can just cut you the second time. it not easy to block it many 2 times. why take that out. the sword is already powerful thats really not a good update at all mainly because the sword already have 10 slices by the time they finish hacking at you the second will spawn. i really think that a bad update. last i want to say that the new firefight is great i have always wanted the marines out there with me fighting and hearing what they have to say to spartans and there hatred for the covenent thank you for that. but i really likw what you are doing with the game just some of the updates may not be as fun as it may seem once they are in matchmaking people well still complain about armor lock regarless how much you tweack it and i am pretty sure the fun with the new magnum well only create more hatred to you guys but not from me so dont worry.

halo fan Tata.

I didn’t read everything but let me corrigate you. The pistole in Reach is a 5-shot weapon(4 body shots and the last shot have to be a headshot). The pistole won’t be overpowered because it now have to be 3 shots into the head and bloom is gone, so now the guy who can outplay and aim better than the other player will win a fight.

> I didn’t read everything but let me corrigate you. The pistole in Reach is a 5-shot weapon(4 body shots and the last shot have to be a headshot). The pistole won’t be overpowered because it now have to be 3 shots into the head and bloom is gone, so now the guy who can outplay and aim better than the other player will win a fight.

yep. it creates a larger skill gap so people that don’t suck will shine more. i like

> > I didn’t read everything but let me corrigate you. The pistole in Reach is a 5-shot weapon(4 body shots and the last shot have to be a headshot). The pistole won’t be overpowered because it now have to be 3 shots into the head and bloom is gone, so now the guy who can outplay and aim better than the other player will win a fight.
>
> yep. it creates a larger skill gap so people that don’t suck will shine more. i like

This and it’s only in the classic playlist because that’s how the pistol was in CE anyways.

> > I didn’t read everything but let me corrigate you. The pistole in Reach is a 5-shot weapon(4 body shots and the last shot have to be a headshot). The pistole won’t be overpowered because it now have to be 3 shots into the head and bloom is gone, so now the guy who can outplay and aim better than the other player will win a fight.
>
> yep. it creates a larger skill gap so people that don’t suck will shine more. i like

I agree. Make firefights as simple as possible, so only movement and accuracy infuence the outcome, rather than luck and prespawn decisions.

3 shot magnum is only going to be in the classic playlist anyways.

> > > I didn’t read everything but let me corrigate you. The pistole in Reach is a 5-shot weapon(4 body shots and the last shot have to be a headshot). The pistole won’t be overpowered because it now have to be 3 shots into the head and bloom is gone, so now the guy who can outplay and aim better than the other player will win a fight.
> >
> > yep. it creates a larger skill gap so people that don’t suck will shine more. i like
>
> I agree. Make firefights as simple as possible, so only movement and accuracy infuence the outcome, rather than luck and prespawn decisions.

And this is why I’m having hope that at least in the classic/HCEA playlist, the good old Halo feeling will finally return.

thanks for letting me know this i was not sure if the pistol was in all playlist or not thanks. it just without the bloom it takes away from from actually using the guns properly thats all i was saying thanks

> thanks for letting me know this i was not sure if the pistol was in all playlist or not thanks. it just without the bloom it takes away from from actually using the guns properly thats all i was saying thanks

If you like Reach how it is now you will still be able to play it after the TU in specific playlists.

thanks for letting me know i really did not know it was in a certain playlist i was thinking it was all thanks

but the updates are out of my control i was just stating my opion. i will just have to adapt to the new way to play. it’s ok with me thanks guys for letting me know this

> I didn’t read everything but let me corrigate you. The pistole in Reach is a 5-shot weapon(4 body shots and the last shot have to be a headshot). The pistole won’t be overpowered because it now have to be 3 shots into the head and bloom is gone, so now the guy who can outplay and aim better than the other player will win a fight.

You know bloom was also implemented because, now this is 100% true for all firearms, they have recoil (yes strange isn’t it?! even the tiny .22 has some recoil), I think it was a nice feature to teach people that rapidly firing shots will greatly reduce your accuracy, which is why they teach real-life U.S. (probably all military forces) to pace their shots to be more accurate. I can easily kill someone in dmr and magnum duels in reach by pacing my shots, while the other guy is spamming RT.

>
> You know bloom was also implemented because, now this is 100% true for all firearms, they have recoil (yes strange isn’t it?! even the tiny .22 has some recoil), I think it was a nice feature to teach people that rapidly firing shots will greatly reduce your accuracy, which is why they teach real-life U.S. (probably all military forces) to pace their shots to be more accurate. I can easily kill someone in dmr and magnum duels in reach by pacing my shots, while the other guy is spamming RT.

Ok but you forget that Halo is a game and a game isn’t supposed to be realistic in every way. Older Halo’s just did fine without bloom. And let’s talk about realism. Don’t you think that a weapon in the 26th century will solve the problem with bloom and recoil?

> > > I didn’t read everything but let me corrigate you. The pistole in Reach is a 5-shot weapon(4 body shots and the last shot have to be a headshot). The pistole won’t be overpowered because it now have to be 3 shots into the head and bloom is gone, so now the guy who can outplay and aim better than the other player will win a fight.
> >
> > You know bloom was also implemented because, now this is 100% true for all firearms, they have recoil (yes strange isn’t it?! even the tiny .22 has some recoil), I think it was a nice feature to teach people that rapidly firing shots will greatly reduce your accuracy, which is why they teach real-life U.S. (probably all military forces) to pace their shots to be more accurate. I can easily kill someone in dmr and magnum duels in reach by pacing my shots, while the other guy is spamming RT.
>
> Ok but you forget that Halo is a game and a game isn’t supposed to be realistic in every way. Older Halo’s just did fine without bloom. And let’s talk about realism. Don’t you think that a weapon in the 26th century will solve the problem with bloom and recoil?

Maybe, but the only way that is possible is to make the weight of the firearm heavier compared to the size of the round/ ammount of gunpowder in each shot fired, which you can end up causing you to use too small of a bullet, or too heavy of a gun in combat (which again doesn’t totally effect Spartans). But also the from an animation perspective the guns recoil when you shoot them, maybe bloom could be toned down a bit, but if the recoil is being shown visually, then i think it should be shown physically in the game, but either way i am happy, as long as Halo stays halo. But some realistic elements should stay in Halo, for instance, Gravity and bullet richochete (spelling error here) were implemented.

> >
> > You know boom was also implemented because, now this is 100% true for all firearms, they have recoil (yes strange isn’t it?! even the tiny .22 has some recoil), I think it was a nice feature to teach people that rapidly firing shots will greatly reduce your accuracy, which is why they teach real-life U.S. (probably all military forces) to pace their shots to be more accurate. I can easily kill someone in dmr and magnum duels in reach by pacing my shots, while the other guy is spamming RT.
>
> Ok but you forget that Halo is a game and a game isn’t supposed to be realistic in every way. Older Halo’s just did fine without bloom. And let’s talk about realism. Don’t you think that a weapon in the 26th century will solve the problem with bloom and recoil?

Sorry to say, but recoil will always be a problem- as long as physics stay the same for the next 500 years. Newtons (3rd?) law states that every action has an equal and opposite re-action. As the bullet is launched in one direction, the same force is applied to the weapon and, thus, you. The only difference between the two forces is the the pullet has a much smaller surface area, and so produces more pressure on the target- allowing it to penetrate various materials.

Several tons of armor, however, would have minimal effects from this. Also, the extended inaccuracy of the DMR makes absolutely no sense, and completely ruins the advantages of a semi-automatic weapon.

You can’t say that “not” having bloom on a gun held by a “super soldier” Spartan in “Mjolnir armour” is unrealistic. A soldier of their size and strength in Mjolnir armour should be able to hold a gun without letting the effect of recoil take place.

> You can’t say that “not” having bloom on a gun held by a “super soldier” Spartan in “Mjolnir armour” is unrealistic. A soldier of their size and strength in Mjolnir armour should be able to hold a gun without letting the effect of recoil take place.

flip a tank? no problem
hold a gun steady? whoa, let’s not get crazy now…

> > You can’t say that “not” having bloom on a gun held by a “super soldier” Spartan in “Mjolnir armour” is unrealistic. A soldier of their size and strength in Mjolnir armour should be able to hold a gun without letting the effect of recoil take place.
>
> flip a tank? no problem
> hold a gun steady? whoa, let’s not get crazy now…

Couldn’t have put it better myself…

> > > You can’t say that “not” having bloom on a gun held by a “super soldier” Spartan in “Mjolnir armour” is unrealistic. A soldier of their size and strength in Mjolnir armour should be able to hold a gun without letting the effect of recoil take place.
> >
> > flip a tank? no problem
> > hold a gun steady? whoa, let’s not get crazy now…
>
> Couldn’t have put it better myself…

Have you ever fired a real gun, it is sporadic, and unrealistic to exactly tell which way the gun will shake/move from the recoil, and even being able to hold the gun more steadily then a regular soldier,A spartan holding the gun will more then likely shake (slightly because, and therefore be pointing in a different direction, and even this slight change in accuracy is the difference between hit and miss, life and death

halo isn’t meant to be realistic. its a fictional futuristic shooter. enough with this realistic recoil crap