REDvsBLUE

WHy waste time on giving a reason as to why red spartans are fighting blue spartans, are they that stupid/childishh/noobish?? how about it’s called "multiplayer"lol

THANK GOD THEHY’RE DOING THIS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN BUGGING ME FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS

I’m sorry, but how is it stupid, noobish or childish if they want to make the multiplayer feel like it’s part of the story?

> I’m sorry, but how is it stupid, noobish or childish if they want to make the multiplayer feel like it’s part of the story?

just because of how pointless it is…that’s what makes it stupid/childish/noobish

some games dont even have a campaign …i dont know why 343 and bungie are such noobs and are bad at their own game.

Another answer to a question no one asked (just like the armor redesign).

> > I’m sorry, but how is it stupid, noobish or childish if they want to make the multiplayer feel like it’s part of the story?
>
> just because of how pointless it is…that’s what makes it stupid/childish/noobish
>
> some games dont even have a campaign …i dont know why 343 and bungie are such noobs and are bad at their own game.

Nice, call 343 childish then post that gibberish.

What does Bungie have do with anything Halo 4 related? And I’m sure 343 know far more about game development than you do.

> > I’m sorry, but how is it stupid, noobish or childish if they want to make the multiplayer feel like it’s part of the story?
>
> just because of how pointless it is…that’s what makes it stupid/childish/noobish
>
> some games dont even have a campaign …i dont know why 343 and bungie are such noobs and are bad at their own game.

How is it pointless? If the maps are part of the story then I don’t see why the actual gameplay can’t be too.

I find the way you write noobish/stupid/childish.

cough rooster teeth

> I find the way you write noobish/stupid/childish.

I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. So propper writing is as pointless as your existance.

I don’t like your rage tone OP. Cool it down a bit or you will earn yourself a bad rep here really quickly.

I slightly agree with you though. If they do it right it might not be so bad. I just really don’t want to see factions on certain maps. It will also be terrible if the reason they are fighting is anything like this…

No offense to Nexuiz