reduced ammo

The reduction in ammo is becoming rediculus halo is an fps but it’s treated like a survivor style game you’re pushed out of the pelican into hornets nest with a nerf gun and 1 spare clip. I may be exaggerating a bit but that’s what it feels like I used to play halo to relax and enjoy myself what happened to that game? I’m certain this isn’t the only reason for it but multiplayer balancing being carried over into campaign is part of it that said if the difference between them was too great people would complain about that it seems like a no win situation which is a little depressing but that’s just my opinion. I guess Just want a more combat evolved kind of experience wonder if I’m the only one.

Curious, I’ve never really had a problem with Halo’s multiplayer ammo reserves myself.

1 Like

I agree. 108 ammo for the BR only is extremely low. Real soldiers in real life carry 5 magazines of 30 rounds and a magazine on the weapon which is another 30 rounds. 5 x 30 = 150.

Then you count sidearm rounds.

It is like they are nearly trying to simulate real life carriage of ammunition. We don’t play Halo to simulate real ammunition carriage.

What happened to Halo CE’s plenty of ammo for your favourite weapons and go have fun type play. It’s a shame…

> 2533274947044147;2:
> Curious, I’ve never really had a problem with Halo’s multiplayer ammo reserves myself.

No the multiplayer is fine for ammo, it’s the single player that suffers greatly. Halo 4 was the worst when it came to keeping the same gun for more than a few encounters. And infinte’s demo showed him running out of ammo almost every fight. Hopefully this was just so the demo could be more… Exciting?? But seriously, I would like to use human weapons more than 3 mags worth of ammo.

> 2533274801675813;4:
> > 2533274947044147;2:
> > Curious, I’ve never really had a problem with Halo’s multiplayer ammo reserves myself.
>
> No the multiplayer is fine for ammo, it’s the single player that suffers greatly. Halo 4 was the worst when it came to keeping the same gun for more than a few encounters. And infinte’s demo showed him running out of ammo almost every fight. Hopefully this was just so the demo could be more… Exciting?? But seriously, I would like to use human weapons more than 3 mags worth of ammo.

I think it’s intentional, the 2 weapon system was put into CE so players would interact with the sandbox more and swap out weapons consistently in battle this appears to be the same concept. However it can’t be ruled out that cheif hasn’t put enough points into his bag of holding perk in the progression menu.

> 2533274801675813;4:
> > 2533274947044147;2:
> > Curious, I’ve never really had a problem with Halo’s multiplayer ammo reserves myself.
>
> No the multiplayer is fine for ammo, it’s the single player that suffers greatly. Halo 4 was the worst when it came to keeping the same gun for more than a few encounters. And infinte’s demo showed him running out of ammo almost every fight. Hopefully this was just so the demo could be more… Exciting?? But seriously, I would like to use human weapons more than 3 mags worth of ammo.

I know it looks like I’m fighting back for the sake of it, but as somebody who only plays on Legendary, I’ve never really had much of a problem with ammo conservation in any of the Halo games really, perhaps this is a problem more subjective than definitive

> 2533274947044147;6:
> > 2533274801675813;4:
> > > 2533274947044147;2:
> > > Curious, I’ve never really had a problem with Halo’s multiplayer ammo reserves myself.
> >
> > No the multiplayer is fine for ammo, it’s the single player that suffers greatly. Halo 4 was the worst when it came to keeping the same gun for more than a few encounters. And infinte’s demo showed him running out of ammo almost every fight. Hopefully this was just so the demo could be more… Exciting?? But seriously, I would like to use human weapons more than 3 mags worth of ammo.
>
> I know it looks like I’m fighting back for the sake of it, but as somebody who only plays on Legendary, I’ve never really had much of a problem with ammo conservation in any of the Halo games really, perhaps this is a problem more subjective than definitive

Its not a matter of being efficient or conserving ammo. You can never miss a shot and still run out of ammo incredibly quickly. Battery based weapons feel like they run on AAA and many power weapons have had their ammo capacity reduced to historic lows.

Finding more powerful weapons in the campaign, particularly in Halo 5 is rarely exciting because again even with ideal use you run dry almost as soon as you pick one up.

Having a high carrying capacity for ammo like we did in CE doesn’t make the game any easier, it just allows players to use the weapons they want for an extended period of time and enjoy using more powerful weapons like rockets for more than an encounter or 2.

> 2533274947044147;2:
> Curious, I’ve never really had a problem with Halo’s multiplayer ammo reserves myself.

Halo 4 was pretty bad on ammo ngl.

There’s an existing thread about ammo quantity in Halo Infinite please continue conversation there https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/halo-infinite-ammo/31ad1c4e-2879-4ff8-bb1c-08db6ca3eb08/posts