Reduce the ban frequency, 343!

343 needs to rework the ban system in this game to where you don’t get a 5-minute ban everytime you leave a match. They need to reduces the frequency due to the fact that evertime I leave a match I get a random 5-10-whatever-minute ban, and frankly, it’s really -Yoink!- annoying. They need to give a daily amount of quits before they ban you of the alloted time: like 3-5 leaves before a ban, something of that nature.

> 2533274911869879;1:
> 343 needs to rework the ban system in this game to where you don’t get a 5-minute ban everytime you leave a match. They need to reduces the frequency due to the fact that evertime I leave a match I get a random 5-10-whatever-minute ban, and frankly, it’s really -Yoink!- annoying. They need to give a daily amount of quits before they ban you of the alloted time: like 3-5 leaves before a ban, something of that nature.

The quitting was bad enough before these cooldowns were added. They are necessary to discourage quitting. Stop leaving matches early and you won’t get the cooldown. The only exception to this is quitting after 2 of your teammates have left. After that, feel free to quit as there is no penalty. Try to finish your matches if possible.

Imagine being the product of millions of years of evolution. In 2021, the human is the apex of evolution and the top of the food chain.

Now imagine that same biological marvel not being able to sit down and play a 5 minute game. Imagine that same person going to the forums and complaining because he gets mad when he has a 5 minute timeout (the exact same time it takes to finish a game) from griefing 7 other players in a collection of games that came out 20 years ago.

Finish your matches. Problem solved. This piece of advice was brought to you by common sense.

> 2533274911869879;1:
> 343 needs to rework the ban system in this game to where you don’t get a 5-minute ban everytime you leave a match. They need to reduces the frequency due to the fact that evertime I leave a match I get a random 5-10-whatever-minute ban, and frankly, it’s really -Yoink!- annoying. They need to give a daily amount of quits before they ban you of the alloted time: like 3-5 leaves before a ban, something of that nature.

Sounds like it’s working as intended, just fine… Stop showing off bad sportsmanship and this wouldn’t be a problem for you.

If you can’t handle 5 minutes, then you need to start looking for another game perhaps? Or at least stay out of team oriented games. I believe you don’t get hit with this on free for alls, since your not ruining the fun for nonexistent teammates in them.

I think the bans should definitely be reduced only due to the fact that 75% of the time MCC freezes and crashes and when you load back up you have a ban. Super unfair.

For someone who has 1990 internet connection, I think everyone should at least get one freebie as disconnections do happen, or even you get that one game that is just unbearable and filled with toxic people. After that though the timers they have are completely justified as quitting was absolutely rampant and honestly it can still a problem some days.

The frequency of the band isn’t really a problem but the game throws me out of games with no explanation quite a lot .

There is a HUGE difference between crashes and just straight up leaving. Why join a match if you intend on leaving so much to the point where it becomes a problem?

> 2533274884571925;6:
> For someone who has 1990 internet connection, I think everyone should at least get one freebie as disconnections do happen, or even you get that one game that is just unbearable and filled with toxic people. After that though the timers they have are completely justified as quitting was absolutely rampant and honestly it can still a problem some days.

I just don’t understand how it is that I can play tons of other games with virtually zero disconnects, but suddenly when playing MCC matchmaking, everyone gets disconnects.

People’s internet connections aren’t the problem. They way MCC handles any sort of network hiccups is.

> 2533274874116484;9:
> > 2533274884571925;6:
> > For someone who has 1990 internet connection, I think everyone should at least get one freebie as disconnections do happen, or even you get that one game that is just unbearable and filled with toxic people. After that though the timers they have are completely justified as quitting was absolutely rampant and honestly it can still a problem some days.
>
> I just don’t understand how it is that I can play tons of other games with virtually zero disconnects, but suddenly when playing MCC matchmaking, everyone gets disconnects.
>
> People’s internet connections aren’t the problem. They way MCC handles any sort of network hiccups is.

For me I get it on multiple games not just mcc, but it does happen on mcc more for me I do find sometimes.

I was kicked twice and it banned me twice. Usually I’m fine but it only takes one bad day and suddenly you’re punished. At least give me a chance to rejoin the match instead of auto-banning me.

A 5 minute ban for a first offense is a little bit much but I do agree with the ban system for the most part - people should be punished for quitting games.

But again, 5 minutes is a little bit excessive for a first offense.

> 2643854245535314;4:
> > 2533274911869879;1:
> > 343 needs to rework the ban system in this game to where you don’t get a 5-minute ban everytime you leave a match. They need to reduces the frequency due to the fact that evertime I leave a match I get a random 5-10-whatever-minute ban, and frankly, it’s really -Yoink!- annoying. They need to give a daily amount of quits before they ban you of the alloted time: like 3-5 leaves before a ban, something of that nature.
>
> Sounds like it’s working as intended, just fine… Stop showing off bad sportsmanship and this wouldn’t be a problem for you.
>
> If you can’t handle 5 minutes, then you need to start looking for another game perhaps? Or at least stay out of team oriented games. I believe you don’t get hit with this on free for alls, since your not ruining the fun for nonexistent teammates in them.

If you don’t know, I hate coming into games where my team-mates constantly throw to where we lose in an instant. If I lose a match, it’s whatever, but if you’re going to be complete -Yoink- and not know where the hell you are, then I’d sudjest playing campaign on harder difficulties to improve your sense of awarness and using your brain. I try to get my team to always win but when you’re just going to stand around and get farmed, I’m simply just going to leave due to the lack of compitence. I’m not showing bad sportsmanship either, I just hate dealing with bad team-mates most of the time.

Plus, it’s usually MCC’s problem due to the fact that 343 need to update the servers to where they aren’t going to forever be legacy-driven.Halo 2 is getting hit the hardest with it’s horrendous ping. Sadly enough, they aren’t going to do jack squat about it.

> 2533274823130534;3:
> Imagine being the product of millions of years of evolution. In 2021, the human is the apex of evolution and the top of the food chain.
>
> Now imagine that same biological marvel not being able to sit down and play a 5 minute game. Imagine that same person going to the forums and complaining because he gets mad when he has a 5 minute timeout (the exact same time it takes to finish a game) from griefing 7 other players in a collection of games that came out 20 years ago.
>
> Finish your matches. Problem solved. This piece of advice was brought to you by common sense.

Lol, you couldn’t say it better, I’ve dealt with a lot of players like this who quit early, these people should have more ban time.

Host quits…game ends prematurely because of it. I get a 5 minute ‘penalty’ for it when i didnt even quit. Their code is still a slopfest.