Reduce Respawn Time in Fiesta!

Reduce it all the way to zero. There shouldn’t be a seven second wait, players should respawn immediately after dying.

No thanks, that would make me die way more. I like the short break to scrape my brains off the wall.

Yeah, the respawn time is fine as it is. You just need some patience OP. From all the rockets and chaos, a shorter respawn wouldn’t really benefit you.

> 2533274885638438;3:
> Yeah, the respawn time is fine as it is. You just need some patience OP. From all the rockets and chaos, a shorter respawn wouldn’t really benefit you.

Yeah, it would. It’d give me another opportunity to get back in the fight and wreck some people.

> 2533274991067213;4:
> > 2533274885638438;3:
> > Yeah, the respawn time is fine as it is. You just need some patience OP. From all the rockets and chaos, a shorter respawn wouldn’t really benefit you.
>
>
> Yeah, it would. It’d give me another opportunity to get back in the fight and wreck some people.

Till you spawn right where you just died and get blasted again. First they need to fix spawn points as a whole.

I wouldn’t mind if it was shorter but 0 seconds maybe not. I like to eat or get a drink when I die so Im not annoying everyone with munching and allows me to focus more on the game.

> 2533274805818439;6:
> I wouldn’t mind if it was shorter but 0 seconds maybe not. I like to eat or get a drink when I die so Im not annoying everyone with munching and allows me to focus more on the game.

I agree with this. 0 respawn would be too short, but a shorter one wouldn’t hurt. Most of the time I’d like a shorter respawn so I can see what random weapon combo I got.

In a game type like Fiesta a short respawn time would be chaos. It’s a social playlist and so there is a casual base of players in it. Instantly respawning, figuring out where you are in the map, and what weapons you spawned in with on a map where everyone has power weapons could be frustrating for players used to taking a little extra time to get their bearings. Sometimes, a little downtime is a good thing.