Reduce grenade damage in TU.

Grenades in the TU playlist are too overpowered, and spawning with two of them and having default movement/jump height makes it worse. If you have anything less than perfect shields/health, grenades will kill you, leading to braindead kids to think they’re pro because they just got a double kill, even though they may have only fired two DMR shots into those two enemies. For example, I just finished a game where the person with the most amount of kills had a Frag Genade ToD, with 7 kills from it (18 kills overall, 2 headshots), and only had 10 deaths. The way this game rewards people moreso than before with these mini nukes more powerful than in the Beta is not the way Halo should be. The TU makes some aspects of the gameplay Halo, but is still half Reach. I wanted a Classic feel, with a real skill gap, not some half-limited thing thing made to decrease it further.

Wow, I guess people love to use their insta-kill grenades.

I agree. I’m not sure what would be the best fix for them but something should be done.

> I wanted a Classic feel

its funny you say this considering the grenades here are just as powerful as they were in CE.

> > I wanted a Classic feel
>
> its funny you say this considering the grenades here are just as powerful as they were in CE.

Nope. CE grenade had a significantly longer fuse time to balance them out.

I think the main problem is the combination of the lower speed, short fuse time and the blast radius rather than the damage. Well maybe the damage on the outer edges of the blast radius should be weaker. If you have a little bit of your shield taken away though and a grenade lands right next to you than you should die. If you have full shield and a grenade lands next to you than it should take out your whole shield. It’s just annoying though when I almost have full shield and a grenade that’s not even that close to me kills me.

If they nerf the grenades, I will be one happy SOB.

Bring back the Halo 3 grenades!

> > > I wanted a Classic feel
> >
> > its funny you say this considering the grenades here are just as powerful as they were in CE.
>
> Nope. CE grenade had a significantly longer fuse time to balance them out.

it might only seem that way because CE grenades actually had to sit on the ground for half a second,Reach grenades just bounce once and blow up sometimes on the ground sometimes a foot off of it, keep them the same but increase movement speed would be better, rather than water down a weapon that makes halo what it it, if anything nerf plasma grenades so you only get an instant kill if you stick someone, thus rewarding you for the stick itself

Idk about reducing grenade damage but we definitely should only start with one grenade, not two.