Redownloading map packs on a new console.

Hey all, it’s been a while.
Just got home with a new Xbox and am in the process of redownloading Halo 4 related content, and realized there may be a chance i won’t be able to redownload the map packs I got on my other console when I had the War Games map pass.
Anybody know a way around this? Am I doomed to play halo 4 without any of the DLC?

What do you mean?

You can always go to “Recent Downloads” by navigating through the menus on the Dashboard and re-download anything. Microsoft would not limit you on this, considering they WANT you to buy new Xbox’s.

You should still have the Map Pass, and you can either download the map packs themselves or download the Map Pass and then download the maps, if needed.

Signed, a guy who is actively using any one of 4 Xbox’s. :slight_smile:

As long as you redownload the Map Pass from your download history, you can go to the Halo 4 Marketplace from the Halo 4 main menu to redownload the first three map packs for free.

I’m on the new console in the Halo 4 section of DLC, and under ‘War Games Map Pass’ there is no option to ‘download again’.

I have no download history, either.

Are you using a new gamertag or the same one?

If it’s the same one, it’ll be under account settings, not in Halo but on the main dash.

> Are you using a new gamertag or the same one?
>
> If it’s the same one, it’ll be under account settings, not in Halo but on the main dash.

Same gamertag. I will do that, just gimme one second, still installing halo 4 to my hard drive, lol.

> I’m on the new console in the Halo 4 section of DLC, and under ‘War Games Map Pass’ there is no option to ‘download again’.
>
> I have no download history, either.

How to view download history