Redo action sack?

The should take out most of the game modes in action sack. And keep the ones that are actually fun. Because there’s been other fun customs that are getting frequently made. I say take out Ski Ball, Snowball fight, Ghost Race, Rally Hog Race, Mantis Breakout, Mongoose Sumo, and Tankworld. Keep the rest and add funner types. Like maybe Survive the Underground, or something else but the playlist has gotten pretty stale.

> 2533274836846179;1:
> The should take out most of the game modes in action sack. And keep the ones that are actually fun.

1. That’s your opinion
  2. Others have different opinions
  3. I don’t really have a third reason, this is just here so it looks more complete. So yeah, think of others and don’t be self-centered. Bingo bango

oh wait 3. Mongoose sumo is the -Yoink-, how dare you.

> 2533274950960631;2:
> > 2533274836846179;1:
> > The should take out most of the game modes in action sack. And keep the ones that are actually fun.
>
> 1. That’s your opinion
> 2. Others have different opinions
> 3. I don’t really have a third reason, this is just here so it looks more complete. So yeah, think of others and don’t be self-centered. Bingo bango
>
> oh wait 3. Mongoose sumo is the -Yoink-, how dare you.

Lmao okay but it’s a common opinion among others as well. There’s other customs that can added to this playlist that me and others would rather play than what I listed. If I really wanted to race, have a sticky war, and play boring vehicle breakout modes, then I would start a customs for that.

Mongoose Sumo is fun and should not be removed from Action Sack.

If there’s any two things that should be removed from action sack they would be crazy and diminishing kings. They’re fun but too serious of a game for action sack, it should be entirely crazy, stupid games. Those two can be moved to team skirmish if need be.

They should remove the race games and maybe have a race playlist. Mantis breakout is toilet but as some one pointed out to me it is a good way to get breakout commendations without having to play the actual breakout which is even more toilet than mantis breakout. Skee ball is fun but should be an individual game and not team IMO, love snowball fight and mongoose sumo.

> 2533274836846179;1:
> I say take out Ski Ball, Snowball fight, Ghost Race, Rally Hog Race, Mantis Breakout, Mongoose Sumo, and Tankworld.

I agree, ski ball is dumb and should go. Snowball fight should stay. Never played ghost or rally hog race. Mantis breakout should say since it is unique. Mongoose sumo should definitely stay, I get so many kicks out of it. Never played Tankworld.

> 2533274836846179;1:
> The should take out most of the game modes in action sack. And keep the ones that are actually fun. Because there’s been other fun customs that are getting frequently made. I say take out Ski Ball, Snowball fight, Ghost Race, Rally Hog Race, Mantis Breakout, Mongoose Sumo, and Tankworld. Keep the rest and add funner types. Like maybe Survive the Underground, or something else but the playlist has gotten pretty stale.

I like all of those you want to take out.