Redeeming Codes

Hello. I have recently bought Halo: Last Light (A great book, I highly suggest it.), and it came with a code for a Halo 5 Redeemable REQ Pack. I still have the code, but I am unsure how to claim it. I do not own Halo 5, but is there a way I can redeem it here?

Many Thanks,

Ferrous Prime

P.S. Apologies if this is not how I should use the topics forums. I forgot how to post, and the only thing I found pointed me to here. ._."

Well the code is for a req pack which gives you weapons and vehicles in game. If you don’t have Halo 5 there’s not really any point in redeeming it because it’s for in game content. I do not know what happens if you redeem it without Halo 5 but I assume it goes into your waypoint account.

You’re posting correctly BTW

> 2533274962771000;2:
> Well the code is for a req pack which gives you weapons and vehicles in game. If you don’t have Halo 5 there’s not really any point in redeeming it because it’s for in game content. I do not know what happens if you redeem it without Halo 5 but I assume it goes into your waypoint account.
>
> You’re posting correctly BTW

Thanks.

> 2533274946586563;1:
> Hello. I have recently bought Halo: Last Light (A great book, I highly suggest it.), and it came with a code for a Halo 5 Redeemable REQ Pack. I still have the code, but I am unsure how to claim it. I do not own Halo 5, but is there a way I can redeem it here?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Ferrous Prime
>
> P.S. Apologies if this is not how I should use the topics forums. I forgot how to post, and the only thing I found pointed me to here. ._."

The code either redeems on Waypoint or Xbox Live, depends how many digits it is.
I believe Xbox Live codes are 25 characters (unless they’ve changed that).

If you don’t own Halo 5 you’re not missing out on much to be honest. Promo packs are usually Bronze REQ packs which don’t really give anything exciting.

> 2533274865778947;4:
> > 2533274946586563;1:
> > Hello. I have recently bought Halo: Last Light (A great book, I highly suggest it.), and it came with a code for a Halo 5 Redeemable REQ Pack. I still have the code, but I am unsure how to claim it. I do not own Halo 5, but is there a way I can redeem it here?
> >
> > Many Thanks,
> >
> > Ferrous Prime
> >
> > P.S. Apologies if this is not how I should use the topics forums. I forgot how to post, and the only thing I found pointed me to here. ._."
>
> The code either redeems on Waypoint or Xbox Live, depends how many digits it is.
> I believe Xbox Live codes are 25 characters (unless they’ve changed that).
>
> If you don’t own Halo 5 you’re not missing out on much to be honest. Promo packs are usually Bronze REQ packs which don’t really give anything exciting.

Hm. I’ll recount the digits. Thanks for the help.