Redeem code for Forward Unto Dawn

So I (unfortunately) bought the LE when the game came out (obviously) but I’ve been too lazy to redeem this code. I fell like it’s time since I was doing some cleaning, and redeeming this would allow me to throw away all that junk.

So how do I redeem the code? Waypoint just says this section is for people who bought the LE, doesn’t mention how I can redeem a code.

If you have the code with you, type in the code on your Xbox console (go to the Xbox Guide, and then slide left to the “Redeem Code” button). Once that is done, launch the Halo Waypoint Xbox app and view Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn. You will now be able to access both Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn on both your Xbox console and on the Web.

Hope I helped :wink:

Mr. Loompaa has it correct! Follow his steps and all should be well for you.

> Mr. Loompaa has it correct! Follow his steps and all should be well for you.

Thanks, 343 Forum Team!

But you forgot the extra “a” in Loompaa. It matters :wink:

> > Mr. Loompaa has it correct! Follow his steps and all should be well for you.
>
> Thanks, 343 Forum Team!
>
> But you forgot the extra “a” in Loompaa. It matters :wink:

What?! We see it just fine! Check your browser settings! :wink:

> > > Mr. Loompaa has it correct! Follow his steps and all should be well for you.
> >
> > Thanks, 343 Forum Team!
> >
> > But you forgot the extra “a” in Loompaa. It matters :wink:
>
> What?! We see it just fine! Check your browser settings! :wink:

Ha!

lol

> > > Mr. Loompaa has it correct! Follow his steps and all should be well for you.
> >
> >
>

Winky wink

> >
> >
>

LOL get owned by a moderator, 343i style.

> >
> >
>

whoa, Showstopper.

Anyhow, OP, go with Oompa’s first post.

The thread has been resolved, and I’m sure that the OP has figured it out. If he/she had more problems, probably would have come back to this thread by now.

At the time I viewed Forum Team’s post, the extra “a” in my gamertag wasn’t displaying. So no, I did not really get “owned”.